• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

rrc1594

OMG the thought of Roman going heel at SS, then having Dean win the RR. The build to this WM could of been great . I mean it writes it's self I just don't get it, I honestly don't?

Anth0ny

They know. It's why they copied the segment from last week, just with less fake blood and an over babyface.

It's kind of amazing that they pretty much copied last weeks segment. Like they wanted to be sure that Triple H would always get a babyface reaction when he beats someone down.

Nope, general TV audiences just hate Roman. Ambrose showed more charisma with that "Hey Hunter.... thanks" than Roman has showed in the last year. The crowd popped huge for a reason, and booed Hunter on his way out for a reason.

Amusing flip to the reaction compared to last week. I'd pay to know what's going through Vince, HHH, and Roman's heads after that.

On another note, JAYSUS does the WWE need babyfaces with better "run wild" movesets. Ambrose's offense is gahbidge. Brock is like the only guy with a badass brawling moveset, and that's mostly because of the natural charisma/style he brings to pretty basic moves.

Regardless of in ring ability, Ambrose as a character is just way more likeable than Reigns.

A lot of the subversive shit he does on the mic (like the "thanks") catches you off guard and makes it more interesting to watch

Reigns doesn't have anything like that at the moment, and the way a lot of the product has been blatantly sloped in his favor just makes it worse.

Top Bottom