• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

orioto

Good Art™
The worst with WWE is that it makes everyone accept the worst. I mean one year ago NXT was the shit and everything was possible.

In March Owens is losing to Big Show on RAW in 4 minutes, and Aj fucking Styles is in a kid friendly team with Jericho.

Yet people are not even mad about it.

Anth0ny

The worst with WWE is that it makes everyone accept the worst. I mean one year ago NXT was the shit and everything was possible.

In March Owens is losing to Big Show on RAW in 4 minutes, and Aj fucking Styles is in a kid friendly team with Jericho.

believe me, we're mad

we're just numb to this shit at this point

they fuck everything up that has any potential to be great

one might ask why we still watch

orioto

Good Art™
believe me, we're mad

we're just numb to this shit at this point

they fuck everything up that has any potential to be great

one might ask why we still watch

Cause wrestling is about hoping for what you want, not getting what you want!

But yeah it's going pretty far there... I mean i know they ruined a lot of talents in the past.. But doing this crap with that gold..

Fox318

at this point nothing will change unless Vince is gone and/or they don't have so many hours of tv to fill.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm sure this match will last a long time starting at 8

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why did Paige get demoted?

Because the women have only gotten 2 storylines in the last month or so and probably because Paige is on Total Divas doing whatever the fuck Total Divas entails. She jobbed to Summer Rae a couple weeks ago on Raw, and she did the job for Naomi on Main Event this week.

Fox318

The biggest WWE twist of all time will be when Vince is gone and everyone discovers he wasn't the problem.

I'd say you had a point but NXT proves that they can produce good content.

Yeah they have a smaller audience and less tv time to fill but somebody there understands at least basic booking.

Because the women have only gotten 2 storylines in the last month or so and probably because Paige is on Total Divas doing whatever the fuck Total Divas entails. She jobbed to Summer Rae a couple weeks ago on Raw, and she did the job for Naomi on Main Event this week.
Yeah I remember being confused after that match. I was wondering if she did something that got her in trouble.

orioto

Good Art™
I'd say you had a point but NXT proves that they can produce good content.

Yeah they have a smaller audience and less tv time to fill but somebody there understands at least basic booking.

NXT pushes the right people but it's still an horrible tv show. I mean half of the hour is promotional squashes to push developmental talents trying their ridiculous gimmick. Even the main event.. Dragging Joe/Zayn decision for 1 month really.. It's not incredible booking really. But the indy stars can shine at least.

Brinbe

Loooks like I didn't miss out on much tonight haha. WM is gonna suck

LON is the worst/most boring top heel group ever

When Ambrose is your top face, you know you're fucked

So Triple H needs 4 guys to beat up Ambrose but goes toe-to-toe with Reigns and kicks his ass.

Who is feuding with who again, and who is supposed to be the chosen one?

painey

who writes this?? it's always someone wants a shot, they attack someone and they give them a shot. that is NOT logical.. its so stupid. You'd say fuck you. This is just awful writing, and they do it OVER and OVER

Angry Grimace

lol Dean Ambrose gets so many title shots where he never wins the title

This is just a repeat with ambrose to hold us over until they resume reigns/hhh right?

Yup, it makes 0 sense for Ambrose to do anything else whatsoever other than his match with Lesnar

Top Bottom