• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zomaha

brother
brother
hbk_hogan_032112.jpg

Razorskin

----- ------
So this is just a huge plug for the network. Vince is literally out of fucking ideas. Austin at CES is one thing, and he did a wonderful job, but Hogan is done as a draw. The crowd is full of kids that never saw him in the WWF.

Still a bigger draw than Batista

There are no matches tonight. Just shots of King and JBL watching the Network on their connected devices.

"Here, King has brought out his Roku to show you how easy it is to watch Summerslam 1994!"

This is PBS levels of begging.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So this is just a huge plug for the network. Vince is literally out of fucking ideas. Austin at CES is one thing, and he did a wonderful job, but Hogan is done as a draw. The crowd is full of kids that never saw him in the WWF.

At the same time, his era is the main appeal to fans like me. I am tempted to get the network to see the older matches, especially for the old WCW stuff. If they have the mid atlantic championship wrestling stuff, I'ma have to watch Dusty Rhodes and Magnum TA team against Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard, or the Road Warriors vs the Russians.

I miss that shit.

King mentioned Smart TV's. I don't think you can watch the network on those right? Don't you need a media streaming device?

Lol if true.

The preshow is dope with a good cast. Quality was great. And i'm not sure if it's hogan or his theme or maybe both but i will always mark for this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom