• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Remember when Austin fucked with the entire Hart family and the fans ended up loving him for it at WM XIII?

Bootista is like the opposite of that.....

o81aUdq.gif

Pavaloo

wow if last nights commentary at the end of the EC didn't spell out where this company is headed. today's seems to be hammering it in

Also they are completely pointing out the internet's frustration about the Rumble/Batista on commentary. Something must be happening tonight.

When they focused on the frustrated faces of the WWE universe last night, I knew something was up. Bryan is being shoe-horned into the main event. Not sure how I feel about that.

jred2k

So that Raw Pre-Show kept freezing during the live stream. Was that the WWE Network or was that my PS3?
Ran fine for me for the most part. I had a few times that my stream got behind and I saw the same few seconds of footage repeated, but I think that is due to the buffering during a quality switch. Watching on PS3 from Canada, btw.

somedevil

Has anyone ever got a reception as bad as Batista on their return?

He came back at the worst time with the fans angry that Bryan hasn't gotten the title and then he shows up and wins the Rumble.

The fans see him as representation of the higher ups not doing what they want so they are taking it out on him. Also, he needs to be a heel.

UberTag

wow if last nights commentary at the end of the EC didn't spell out where this company is headed. today's seems to be hammering it in
The WWE brain trust isn't exactly known for their subtlety.
Unfortunately, this results in a lot of telegraphed, obvious booking and very little genuine surprise.
It's too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom