• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

I feel like WWE is trying way, way, way too hard to take advantage of the hardcore Bryan fans. It's pretty clear he's going to WM and he's going to win the title.

Wouldn't they have worked his leg if was a work? Between that, and the trainer checking on him on camera I think he's legitimately hurt. How bad? Who knows.

I know, I'm saying I think it's at least part legit (scripted outcome was probably not a whole lot different and they just ran with it on air in the hope that it's not anything serious).

krae_man

Guys, I'm seroulsy thinking about going to that ROH-NJPW show in Toronto. It would cost alot to flight to Toronto but I think it would be cheaper than going to Japan. Anyone else who might be going?

It's only a 2 hour bus ride to Buffalo. You could look at flights to Buffalo Airport to save some green.

Malvingt2

I feel like WWE is trying way, way, way too hard to take advantage of the hardcore Bryan fans. It's pretty clear he's going to WM and he's going to win the title.

o81aUdq.gif

I feel like WWE is trying way, way, way too hard to take advantage of the hardcore Bryan fans. It's pretty clear he's going to WM and he's going to be in the main event.

Yeah. Maybe I'm stupid, but I think the Triple H thing is a swerve. Like Triple H will put him in the title match to avoid Bryan getting his hands on him, because we all know Triple H is more important than the title.

Ithil

To be fair, if by some miracle they let Bryan win, Bryan vs HHH would probably be a good match even at HHH's age, and would definitely have a majorly hyped crowd.

But that still leaves the main event f'd in the a.

I would agree except this thread was bugging out yesterday thinking it would be Kane / Bryan at mania which it obviously won't be. Bryan is gonna be in the main event. And "The authority" is trolling all of you.

Guys, it's okay

Bryan will kick out of one pedigree, then lose to the other. A hero's story, and better than he did 6 months ago! He's still got it!

WWE
Then
Now
Forever
o81aUdq.gif

strobogo

Banned
Finish WM29. Gif tests are....weird. Despite using the same settings for every gif, some are super slow, some are super fast, some are herky jerky. And they're all massive. I'm not sure how I'm going to do them. Hopefully someone figures a better way out because right now I'm doing Gifcam > resize/respeed in Giffingtool > Giffingtool logo and probably respeed again on a website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom