• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

Sheamus vs Christian....I don't think they could put together a more give no fucks match with the current roster than this.

David Shoemaker ‏@AKATheMaskedMan 2m Sources confirm that Cena blew out his ACL and MCL and dislocated his kneecap. Estimated recovery time is 45 minutes.

Then why do you like The Miz?
Miz isn't getting pushed to the moon and facing Cena in a "forced" match during the biggest Event in WWE.

Miz at least got Built Up. Even the Shield got built up for months.

Wyatts came in here, cut their generic "we're really creepy haha goat make jump suits spider walk" promos, randomly assault people, and then get booked with Maim Eventers like Daniel, Shield, and Cena?

At least build them up.

Miz isn't getting pushed to the moon and facing Cena in a "forced" match during the biggest Event in WWE.

Miz at least got Built Up. Even the Shield got built up for months.

Wyatts came in here, cut their generic "we're really creepy haha goat make jump suits spider walk" promos, randomly assault people, and then get booked with Maim Eventers like Daniel, Shield, and Cena?

At least build them up.

No, I meant why do you like the Miz because you just perfectly described him when you described the Wyatts.

Ithil

I assume it's a work, because they continued on with the segment and Cena even took a bump. No audible called to protect him from aggravating an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom