• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

So glad we got another OT to cover the last 5 days of February.
e5YuU.gif

Batigol

Banned
Surely Batista/Orton is being changed somehow? I can't see WWE being that naive to go with that wthout at least turning Batista or adding Bryan. It will be Bork/Goldberg levels of bad. Maybe worse, 'cause that had Stone Cold

jred2k

Yay I'm done with Archie. I just wish is had the skill/patience to remove everything around Harper's hair and beard.

Kaladin

NXT Arrival is a two hour live event, so not a full 3 hour PPV Live Event, and not a simple one hour NXT episode either.

Ithil

Surely Batista/Orton is being changed somehow? I can't see WWE being that naive to go with that wthout at least turning Batista or adding Bryan. It will be Bork/Goldberg levels of bad. Maybe worse, 'cause that had Stone Cold

Turning Batista is no good, because Orton is a heel too. Heel vs heel as the main event of WM for the WWE title? That wouldn't work.

Sephzilla

I'm thinking
or maybe hoping
that Raw will open with either Vince, HHH, or maybe even Hogan putting Bryan into the main event and making it a triple threat match.

So glad we got another OT to cover the last 5 days of February.
e5YuU.gif

1. The Network literally just debuted today. People will post a bunch about that. People will post a bunch more about
2. Raw tonight. Which only has Taker, Hogan, Brock, maybe Flair, and a title change, and that's just of what we know now.

If the old thread had been left open, it'd have over 21,000 posts by the start of Tuesday. Hell, as is, this thread alone will have over 2,000 likely by that same time anyway.

Browny

Banned
If they do insert Bryan (because he got screwed at EC by Kane), then would there be an argument for Cena to be inserted to (because he supposedly got screwed by the Wyatts)? Or is that too picky?

strobogo

Banned
I'm definitely going to do the trial first so I don't get boned of paying right away and not being able to watch anything for the first week while they work out the kinks. If it is already this slammed, I can't imagine that it will be up and running after Raw.

Sephzilla

If they do insert Bryan (because he got screwed at EC by Kane), then would there be an argument for Cena to be inserted to (because he supposedly got screwed by the Wyatts)? Or is that too picky?

Bryan was screwed over by management. That's your difference.

I'm definitely going to do the trial first so I don't get boned of paying right away and not being able to watch anything for the first week while they work out the kinks. If it is already this slammed, I can't imagine that it will be up and running after Raw.

This makes me very concerned for WWE Network on WM day

jred2k

Meh, Bryan got screwed by someone in a position of power who abused that power. Cena was taken out by a group of renegades and will want revenge against them.

I imagine that's how it would be explained away.

G-Fex

rofl seph.

also on the network: I have this fascination with old era wrestling , the hogan era. I'm not sure I can watch any attitude era stuff for some reason, repressed memories?

Kaladin

I could easily book Kane vs Bryan to open Mania, with Bryan having a shot at the main event if he wins. Keeps the crowd hot all night and primed for a Bryan title win at the end of the night.

The story is the authority screwing D Bry and the wwe universe. That was the whole point of cutting to all those close ups of the disappointed fans at the end of the ppv

I'm thinking
or maybe hoping
that Raw will open with either Vince, HHH, or maybe even Hogan putting Bryan into the main event and making it a triple threat match.

I'd like something similar to Punk/Cena last year for the Mania spot. Book the Bryan vs Kane match as the main event tonight. Stipulation being that Bryan wins and he's in. Have the Authority do all the screwjob shit they can to take Bryan out. Hogan takes out whoever Authority throws out there, Bryan wins clean and gets into the Main Event at Mania. You can still have Bootista win the belt at Mania if that's what you promised him.

Ugh. Thousand F5's to finally get in. OOOPS you need to go to a different screen to subscribe. Fine...OOOPS registration is down. This is why you let people subscribe before you launch you dumb shit! /bitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom