• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabucin

Bunch of PPV rematches on free TV with the losers getting their win back... check.
Bunch of meaningless mid-card title changes with interchangeable opponents and no forward planning... check.
A main event angle that ends after RAW goes off the air to tease what the fans want and then not deliver AFTER they've jumped on to the network for their free week... check.

Seems too plausible. I don't buy it. Vince needs to rewrite the show another half-dozen times and make it dumber.

LOL this is so true.

Demonstrably bullshit.

Naomi isn't cleared to wrestle yet.
NAO vs [Voted by universe] doesn't make sense given the booking of the rest of the show, unless the teams involved in the voting are like Usos, 3MB, and Matadores. Actually... scratch that I want it to happen, it's Jinder's time.

I'm also not sure that a person who can't spell with and heavyweight should be trusted.

mkhg1kU.png

HERE WE GO, THANK YOU VINCE.

IT'S A HAPPENING.

Five minutes into having the Network.

First thoughts: dat video quality

Second thoughts: oh God it's Eugene

I can't think of a worse, more cringe inducing, legitimately offensive gimmick that last half as long as Eugene. Jesus Christ how did that ever happen.

jmdajr

Major League Baseball Advanced Media (MLBAM), WWE’s technology partner, was overwhelmed and their systems have been unable to process most orders since 9 a.m. ET due to demand for WWE Network. MLBAM has been working aggressively to resolve this issue. Your order will be processed as soon as possible.

The quality of the stream of the Superstars they are currently airing on the "live" section (or whatever they call it) is fantastic. With that said, I am getting a ton of buffering if I try and watch a past PPV

I never got a "thank you" email after registering (just a blank white page in fact), but they did take my PayPal money and it looks like I am all signed up. Everything works awesome, no buffering at all.

BHZ Mayor

Just that ending alone makes it look false. Isn't
Hogan barely cleared to even sneeze
let alone
any ring action
?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So everyone who got the WWE network is not allowed to complain about the product cause they already have your money.

Anth0ny

Media Error: Video not available

can't Bart Simpson from Delaware City, Delaware just watch his free trial of the network in peace

I believe those with a Media Error need to sign up for a paid account. They will charge you on the 4th. You need to cancel before then. I had the same error until I paid for an account.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So everyone who got the WWE network is not allowed to complain about the product cause they already have your money.

So if we buy something we can't complain about it? Sounds like system warz.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sunny, since Lunchbox isn't here to answer with you do you now feel that your Xbone is worthless? I was told you purchased it because it is a premium console. Now it's not premium. Plebian price cuts.

Pavaloo

I believe those with a Media Error need to sign up for a paid account. They will charge you on the 4th. You need to cancel before then. I had the same error until I paid for an account.
You already get charged for the one week though? Either way, it won't let me buy the network now because I'm already signed up lol. I'm gonna' chalk this up to server issues
So if we buy something we can't complain about it? Sounds like system warz.
lol seriously

ALSO YAY PECK IS GOOOONE

Raw spoilers are false because they can't get all of that done during the 3 hour show. At least 30 minutes will be dedicated to the Network promos

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Who let Heavy out of his cage.
This is what happens when Bean Breath isn't around. The inmates run the asylum.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny, since Lunchbox isn't here to answer with you do you now feel that your Xbone is worthless? I was told you purchased it because it is a premium console. Now it's not premium. Plebian price cuts.

I'm still Day One Pleboy.

I've got tons of money. Brought baseball to its knees.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Omerta, my brothers. Thanks for understanding, Heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom