• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
1424224876473.png

Alucard

Banned
So, Super Mario Bros Wii is legit. Just finished world 6, and this game has some hard levels, as well as some FnP levels. And the "Skills" runs are reeeediculous. The things that a high end player is capable of are amazing.

Alucard

Banned

Paul: "Vince, please reach out to him. Sign him. Get him. Pay him."

Vince: "We have enough Samoans. And his name is stupid, dammit. Why didn't I just rename Jericho 'Canada Chris?' Because that would have been stupid, goddammit."

Paul: "Vince, please."

Vince: "All right. So, we say he's Roman's brother. They feud. And Roman looks strong in the end. Deal?"

Paul: "..."

Bowser

Vince: "We have enough Samoans. And his name is stupid, dammit. Why didn't I just rename Jericho 'Canada Chris?' Because that would have been stupid, goddammit."

Vince: "All right. So, we say he's Roman's brother. They feud. And Roman looks strong in the end. Deal?"

Still better than TNA

Cagey

Banned
This Destruction of Shield doc teaser... Rollins has trimmed a solid 5 percent bodyfat since those days, looking perma ready for a Men's Health cover today. Roman looked jacked, even had visible abs despite the brother being Samoan.

Bowser

Bowser, friend, you're hating on New Jersey now? You know North Carolina is Virginia adjace right?

It's supposed to disparage Duke kids as being from Jersey (I actually own this shirt):

21524771_SA.jpg

It's UNC vs. Duke week!

Decided to change my avatar and honor Coach Smith instead anyway.

Can we just admit Dean Ambrose is horrible in this PG product

I expect he considers this a holiday from all the shit he went through over the years. Probably enjoying putting his feet up for a few months.

Expect Real Ass Dean Ambrose after Mania, when he remembers it's probably handy to be the top guy and be paid that kind of money.

Plus he goes home with Renee every night. Dude's grass is green as fuck right now.

Fuck it, have Bull and Joe tag together and make them Heyman guys. They can wrestle the Usos 50 times a month.

The only problem here is that I'm sure Vince would've loved to call Jericho Canada Chris

Anth0ny

Here is the announced Fastlane Card:

Plus it seems they will probably add if they want Ziggler, Rowan and Ryback vs Rollins, Big Show and Kane

Had a feeling they weren't going to wait til Mania to do Stardust vs. Goldust

there's only room on that card for one 2 minute singles match involving a tag team that just broke up

Had a feeling they weren't going to wait til Mania to do Stardust vs. Goldust

there's only room on that card for one 2 minute singles match involving a tag team that just broke up

I'm sure Jimmy vs Jey will get at least 4 minutes if they throw it on the preshow

Alucard

Banned
Not sure why the WWE won't use more behind the back shots during entrances.

PentagonJr.gif

Or having the camera pan in quickly from the bottom of the ramp all the way to the top...kind of like that one Sid entrance shot that gets posted once in a while.

Ok so seasons 3 and 4 of How I Met Your Mother were dogshit but WTF season 5 was actually pretty good and 4 episodes into Season 6, it ain't bad either.

It might be either Stockholm Syndrome or whiskey, I don't care, i'm digging this.

Guys, will we see Real Ass Daniel Bryan at Fastlane?

Holy shit, he was jacked even in the indies. Maybe it's the Bronson-o-vision filter but dude is ripped for a guy like him. That injury really did a number on him whether we like it or not.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'll be disappointed if Kane or D-Bry's career ends before they have a Team Hell No reunion.

Then again, we finally got a (slightly messed up) May 19th reference, so I still live and hope.

Steamboat/flair from Chi town rumble was great. Fun event.

Don't have crowds like they used to

Late 80s might be Jim Ross's best commentary period

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The video is amazing. That one with the right subtitles can be the most condescending, reductive shit on the planet and will make people catch feels

jred2k

I haven't been paying too close attention to the threads, but I can't believe how little shit the game is getting for having a review embargo until Thursday. I thought people normally say that means the developer is trying to hide something, but The Order is getting a pass on it. Defenders would probably say that its because RAD are trying to protect people from spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom