• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

John Cena just got arrested guys. Should be up on WWE.com soon.

tumblr_mdk4alfMI21qltqg1.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I don't go into the MMAGaf waters, but I'm curious of the current opinion on Anderson Silva failing another drug test, this time after his fight with Diaz. Has he officially lost his GOAT status?

Canderson Silva never had GOAT status with MMA-GAF. That's Fedor's throne.

WrassleGAF was on to the Rollins story way before everyone else. I revealed who MetsFan was earlier. Now we got exclusive Smackdown spoilers. We coming for you, dirt sheets.

krae_man

I just noticed Cena blocked me on twitter. I was just a smartass about his booking a few times. No idea when it happened. Wish I could know what tweet did it.

Nice to know Cena puts "For most people *name here* Appreciation Night is the most important day of their life. For @JohnCena, it was Monday. #Raw #theauthority" in the same boat as "die in a fire *gay slur*" or whatever.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Anyone else think that Renee is Hollywood attractive? Like, I could see her being the love interest in a rom com or NBC short lived "comedy" about roommates.

Would I get many upvotes in the reddit if I unleash these hot from the streets spoilers to its members? I mean, I kinda feel like I'm already at the event somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom