• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterR

I haven't been paying too close attention to the threads, but I can't believe how little shit the game is getting for having a review embargo until Thursday. I thought people normally say that means the developer is trying to hide something, but The Order is getting a pass on it. Defenders would probably say that its because RAD are trying to protect people from spoilers.

That's the day before the game releases. That's perfectly fine. People get pissed when it's day of release or some lately have even been after release. The Order hasn't got a pass on anything. Never seen a game get shit on so much.

Sephzilla

That's almost 10 years ago.

Anyways, I think you're going to see a lot of people defending the system they own and most people bought a PS4 out of the gate due to Microsoft's fumble at E3 2013. The Xbox One price at launch didn't help things either.

I should hopefully have my copy of The Order today if Canada Post gets their shit together.
PS3 HAS NO GAEMZ and a bunch of other shit thrown at Sony went on for quite a while, so I would say that it being 10 years ago isn't very accurate at all. Especially since the PS3 itself isn't even 10 years old yet.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The Order falls flat on the face because of the self-serving attitude around the development. The "we'd love to make movies, but we are making a game so we've got to stick gameplay somewhere" is a legit quote, and it's also a fatal flaw. It's like Heyman mocking Vince about "you made wrestling a dirty word. You want sporchsenchercheinment". It's a game, a shooter, build whatever barebones multiplayer mode first, then focus on your awesomely written single player experience.

EDIT: Joe really needs to accept that Umaga gimmick.

Fuck them for making the kind of game they wanted to! Wait, what?

When people say The Order if 5 hours, does that include everything and includes time for exploring a bit? Or is that if you just want to blaze through it? MY play time versus advertised playtime are usually drastically different.

I have zero interest in The Order, as I don't have any modern system, but I'm just wondering here.

Who is people, friend? One guy said the game is 5 hours and now it's become the definitive length for the game. Like I said before, the agenda against this game is obvious.

HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGHHHHHHHHH

0IU53H7l.png

jmdajr

God damn. My coworker had been out awhile with neck problems. Turns out he has 4 herniated discs in his neck. Arm is all out of whack too.

He ain't no wrestler though.

:|

Kaladin

So I'm watching this season of Total Divas.....does John Cena always have the emotions of a brick? I've seen him act better, but on this show he gives no fucks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man. I love me some Tears for Fears. Best 80s band for sure.

I can get behind the sentiment that they're one of the best - Head Over Heels is untouchable, but at the same time the best 80s band (and was into the 70s and 90s of course) is Hall & Oates. Haaaands down brother! Their hits are just complete joy.

Rich Girl
I Can't Go For That
Kiss On My List
Maneater
Say It Isn't So
Did It In A Minute
You Make My Dreams
Private Eyes (possibly the best one)
Family Man
Head Above Water

I also love their less-recognized songs. Abandoned Luncheonette is incredible.

Kaladin

Boom.

Job interview. Been in the job hunt for a couple years now....could this be the one?

I'm feeling good about it. It's in my home state and closer to ATL.....looking forward to this.

God damn. My coworker had been out awhile with neck problems. Turns out he has 4 herniated discs in his neck. Arm is all out of whack too.

He ain't no wrestler though.

:|
Is he out of shape?

Boom.

Job interview. Been in the job hunt for a couple years now....could this be the one?

I'm feeling good about it. It's in my home state and closer to ATL.....looking forward to this.
Good luck

I can get behind the sentiment that they're one of the best - Head Over Heels is untouchable, but at the same time the best 80s band (and was into the 70s and 90s of course) is Hall & Oates. Haaaands down brother! Their hits are just complete joy.

Rich Girl
I Can't Go For That
Kiss On My List
Maneater
Say It Isn't So
Did It In A Minute
You Make My Dreams
Private Eyes (possibly the best one)
Family Man
Head Above Water

I also love their less-recognized songs. Abandoned Luncheonette is incredible.

Hall and Oates is my #2. I got too much love for Tears for Fears.

Sephzilla

I have come to the realization that Roland Tembo is TMF of the Jurassic Park universe.

roland1.png

He shows up, says fuck your money just let me hunt a T-Rex, calls out everyone else's stupid bullshit, hunts a fucking T-Rex, and then gets the fuck out because he knows if he sticks around any longer the stupidity of everyone around him will get him killed.

Showaddy

JP2 should have ended with Tembo releasing the Rex on the island before he left. All that tacked on stuff in San Diego was so dumb.

I rarely venture to the Gaming side of this place.

Why's 1886 so hyped/important/etc? Looks like any other shooter with a slightly different setting.

It's a console exclusive at the beginning of a console life cycle when people are still trying to justify what they bought/being an early adopter.

Friday is really all about Kirby.

MC Safety

So I'm watching this season of Total Divas.....does John Cena always have the emotions of a brick? I've seen him act better, but on this show he gives no fucks.

I think he's kind of funny when he dresses up in his costumes or does his frat boy routine.

He's also the only human on the show (besides perhaps Jay Uso and his wife) who doesn't come off as emotionally crippled.

Kaladin

I think he's kind of funny when he dresses up in his costumes or does his frat boy routine.

He's also the only human on the show (besides perhaps Jay Uso and his wife) who doesn't come off as emotionally crippled.

They seem like the only couple who are legit. Bryan is the best actor though of the couples put together for the show. He gets to show a side of himself you wouldn't see otherwise and takes advantage of it.

Cena comes off as emotionally shy, which is I guess his character because he's monotone throughout any time in life most people would be furious or excited or show anything.

Alucard

Banned
My first WrassleGAF OT gets 500+ posts in under a day and this is without friends stro and freckle. Does this mean I'm a draw?

I'm glad this work week is halfway over.

You need to work some house shows first. Venture out into the other parts of the forum and show off the variety of your posting skillset.

Scottify

Don't worry, your speakers will be all right.

But seriously, that sucks. Can you move the cable and see if you get some kind of crackling noises? Or maybe the plug isn't fully seated into the back of the speaker?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't worry, your speaks will be all right.

But seriously, that sucks. Can you move the cable and see if you get some kind of crackling noises? Or maybe the plug isn't fully seated into the back of the speaker?

lol wtf is that kind of consolation? "Your speaks will be all right" that's cracking me up.

jmdajr

I spent $150 on a 2.1 setup of Klipsch computer speakers over a decade ago. Things won't die.

ProMedia_2.1_635042239308710000_medium.jpg

They are still selling it now and it's exactly the fucking same.

Cagey

Banned
John Cena decked out in head-to-toe John Cena merch is like a person who needs to be loud and bombastic all the time lest people forget they exist.

Shit is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom