• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bqrsg-gCYAABiTH.jpg

Best outfit

Sweet Jesus.

I can see where this is going: Cena costs Rusev the title somehow leading to a grudge match at Mania where Cena can go over without dirtying his hands with the US belt.

I can see where this is going: Cena costs Rusev the title somehow leading to a grudge match at Mania where Cena can go over without dirtying his hands with the US belt.

Nah, Cena has to break the undefeated streak. They won't let anyone else do that. And getting the US title off of him would mean breaking it.

The wife came in and started a shoot on her supervisors so I had to miss the Rusev/Cenar confrontation... How'd it go? I did hear Cena talking about 'Merican heroes... As if, Russia wasn't an ally in that war.

But he'd have to get pinned to lose the belt.

Nah, Cena has to break the undefeated streak. They won't let anyone else do that. And getting the US title off of him would mean breaking it.
Cena hits Rusev with the belt during a ref bump, knocking him out. Rusev is put in a submission but is still passed out. He loses without "losing" just like Cena. Wam bam thank you ma'am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom