• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the night ends with Orton bashing Rollins to end the night right?

No shenanigans with Bryan/Reigns?

Brock is there, so he will probably come out and Roman will beat him up because Roman has to look strong.

Cena hits Rusev with the belt during a ref bump, knocking him out. Rusev is put in a submission but is still passed out. He loses without "losing" just like Cena. Wam bam thank you ma'am.

That's not going to happen. Rusev isn't losing before Mania.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I wonder how long they'll ignore the fact that Paige is the only over diva on the roster and deny her year long title reign.

CDiggity

I wonder how long they'll ignore the fact that Paige is the only over diva on the roster and deny her year long title reign.

For too long and when it happens she'll become AJ 2.0 when it comes to her long title reign.

Only for it to be lost to Sasha at the Raw after WM32, and then proceed to have a "bitches be crazy/lesbian" angle with the two of them, having 4 consecutive PPVs for the Diva's title. Only for it to go nowhere.

We've seen them twice at Mania and even more times outside of Mania. Out of all the different opponents they could partner Bryan and Sheamus with, they just seem hell bent on going with a stale matchup.
They actually haven't had that many matches and I would hardly consider their two Wrestlemania matches worthy of being Wrestlemania caliber matches. They're both excellent workers so I would definitely not mind seeing them have a really good angle
Because a match with Bork would've blown the (non-existent) roof of the place. Unless Irish Cena turns heel, it's gonna suck.

Aaaaand Steph burying the wrestlers yet again. It'd be nice if she kindly fucked off for good.
No doubt Brock/Bryan would've been spectacular, but it isn't happening. Should've happened at Fastlane, but it didn't. I'm trying to have faith in Bryan/Sheamus

Trips should literally walk out and cut this shit off right now. Sting didn't agree to the terms set last night, so Trips should hold on his end and really try to bury him. Sting gets no packages and shit to show, he gets no segments. Sting should basically come in and show up regardless of Trips attempts at oppressing him and his legacy.

GQman2121

Banned
That War Games where Sting came out, cleaned house and then walked out was brilliantly booked. Crow Sting really was a fantastic angle and it started at that PPV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom