• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news. The card is stacked with star power.

AJ Styles
Alberto El Patron
Christopher Daniels
The Young Bucks
Samoa Joe
Anderson and Gallows

And then you've got the usuals like Jay Lethal, reDRagon, ACH, Jay Briscoe, Maria Kanellis, etc.

If the stars align for the in-ring action, this could be a pretty special PPV.
No Adam Cole, Roderick Strong and Michael Elgin hurts them.....

Vylash

Kind of what I assumed. Discrimination, man.

during black history month?

tumblr_nesfao5R2e1qcluu2o1_500.png

Discrimination is not exclusive to race, friend Titus. A man of your musical tastes and cultural awareness should know this.

And surely you must be aware that this month is focused on bringing awareness to Black History, of which discrimination is a shameful part of. You don't want to come off like a clueless "stereotypical white male wrestling fan," do you?

Luke Harper might be my favorite guy on the roster.

same.

guy can wrestle. he should be getting bray's push. guy is easily as good in the ring as all the greats but hasn't had the chance to work a solid 20 minute high profile match.

shame that he was left in the dust after bray went solo.

rowan is also really good but not on the same level as harper.

Carnby

And surely you must be aware that this month is focused on bringing awareness to Black History, of which discrimination is a shameful part of. You don't want to come off like a clueless "stereotypical white male wrestling fan," do you?

I can't tell when you guys are being serious.

Alucard

Banned
To keep everyone updated, I've tweeted Cena.

"#AskCena How often do you get to sit down and talk to Vince? @JohnCena"

I'll let you guys know if it ends up being a great exchange.

bryan is being punished for being over so he does't take roman's hype. I wish he would just walk out like cm punk did. not like there is any point for him to be in wwe if he is just going to get short raw segments and crappy creative so he can midcard job like ambrose.

Vylash

bryan is being punished for being over so he does't take roman's hype. I wish he would just walk out like cm punk did. not like there is any point for him to be in wwe if he is just going to get short raw segments and crappy creative so he can midcard job like ambrose.

agreed, personally i'd love to see our hero try his hand at UFC, preferably facing his former tag team partner and friend Phil "CM Punk" Brooks #FreeBryan #BryanWalks

Alucard

Banned
Re-watching Tanahashi vs. Okada from WK9. Really enjoying the pacing a lot more the third time around on this one. Great match. And red shoes ref is pretty entertaining too.

Maybe Bryan is happy where he's at. Have you ever considered his feelings about this? Are there report of him being upset?

Cagey

Banned
Man, you're so right. That shit bangs. TayTay knows.
NNLd6XT.gif
I've listened to that shit like 30 times already. Great gym fuel.

I wish I were gully enough to be on that stage in that giant sized version of a pregame hype up group dance with literal and figurative fire getting sprayed.

But I'm white and I'm lame though. Here's what it'd look like.

8Lglal0.gif

Cagey

Banned
Also watching NXT, who is Brian Kendrick and why is it a big deal he's in NXT. The clips make him look like some random dope from the period I wasn't watching. Did he do anything?

Maybe Bryan is happy where he's at. Have you ever considered his feelings about this? Are there report of him being upset?

he has spent much of his adult life working his way to the top of the prowrestling world

he is very humble and thankful but you can't possibly think that he isn't bothered by this. just put yourself in his shoes. he's probably just accepting of it and not letting it bother him but he for sure would of loved to have been pushed as the face of the company, he knows he deserves it, but is content with what he has because he knows it is worse to be bitter about things than to just accept what it is.

Vylash

he could face lesnar for the ufc title too since lesnar is probably going back

the dream match will be happening after all

yeah i'm excited for this possibility, if Vince McBitch won't give us what we want, Dana White will #YesYesYes

Also watching NXT, who is Brian Kendrick and why is it a big deal he's in NXT. The clips make him look like some random dope from the period I wasn't watching. Did he do anything?
he's a former wwe champion, show some respect

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It depends, what if this leads to the IC title actually being reenergized from the ultimate jobber belt to the belt up and comers feud over?

Alucard

Banned
So, according to my Fitbit, I've walked over 10,400 steps today. Aw yeah. Anyone else track how much they walk? Only been at it for two days now. Did 9,000 yesterday.

he has spent much of his adult life working his way to the top of the prowrestling world

he is very humble and thankful but you can't possibly think that he isn't bothered by this. just put yourself in his shoes. he's probably just accepting of it and not letting it bother him but he for sure would of loved to have been pushed as the face of the company, he knows he deserves it, but is content with what he has because he knows it is worse to be bitter about things than to just accept what it is.

You can tell he is legit pissed about it. That's why his promos have been so good. They are his real feelings talking about how he should have been in the WM main event. Too bad he's a pussy and won't speak up about it.

Alucard

Banned

I'm on board with this line of thinking. Hardcore Bryan supporters and Meltzer feel way too hard done by over this. D-Bry is probably just happy that he's healthy and able to wrestle again at this point. I'd love to see him get the IC title and to potentially give it some meaning. Bryan vs. Dolph @ Summerslam for the IC title could be a pretty rad match.

Alucard

Banned
You can tell he is legit pissed about it. That's why his promos have been so good. They are his real feelings talking about how he should have been in the WM main event. Too bad he's a pussy and won't speak up about it.

You're getting #RealityEra worked, Bobo, and it's a beautiful thing.

maybe once roman is over they will bring back bryan to main event job again but for now it looks like he is going to be in the ic match or that battle royal

no reason to even watch wm this year. i'll probably be at work so I wont be watching if I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom