• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
I wasn't watching wrestling when Morrison was in the WWE, but LU has really made me a fan of the guy. Can honestly say I'd never seen this move before this episode:

JohnnyMundoKingCuerno.gif

Heel

WWE should strike while the iron is hot. Have a taped segment in which a WWE Diva wears a white and gold dress, which turns into a blue and black dress randomly throughout The Monday Night RAW.

WWE should strike while the iron is hot. Have a taped segment in which a WWE Diva wears a white and gold dress, which turns into a blue and black dress randomly throughout The Monday Night RAW.

This'll straight up be Summer Rae's new gimmick
in October at earliest

Alucard

Banned
They don't look that bad. They just aren't AAA or LU. They look bad by comparison, but the comparison is irrelevant. And that's fine.

I mostly dislike how they don't actually straighten their bodies out for the duration of the move and that they basically just push/shove their opponent with their hands. Looks weak IMO. But if it's safer, it's safer. Never against guys extending their careers and their health in general.

If Jon Stewart and Randy Orton cause Seth to lose his cash-in, Reigns walks out as champ, and Ambrose extends his singles PPV record to 0-9, this Mania might be the most hilarious PPV I've ever witnessed

I say witnessed ironically because lol I couldn't be paid $9.99 to watch all 5 hours of that shit

RP912

Banned
It's at a point I just want the WWE to go balls in with Wrestlemania 31. I'm talking about complete fuckery. Give me some of those WM 11 vibes....hell call up Pamela Anderson.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I don't understand this Rollins - Stewart thing. Surely it's not leading to a "match" right? But then why do this? Did we learn nothing from the Jay Lenos and David Arquettes of the past?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Are you alluding to our Bellator MMA: Brock vs. Kimbo future, Data West?

Yahoo's burial(insider time; google it ) of the World Wrestling Entertainment. A shoot on how much a WWE career really matters in the long run.
After rising to fame as an MMA fighter and then Guardians of the Galaxy's no-nonsense bruiser Drax the Destroyer, Dave Bautista will show off a more nuanced and debonair side as the henchmen Mr. Hinx the new James Bond movie SPECTRE, directed by Sam Mendes.

Heel

Yahoo's burial(insider time; google it ) of the World Wrestling Entertainment. A shoot on how much a WWE career really matters in the long run.

Well, speaking personally, Batista wasn't on my radar until he became a Gracie shoot fighter. He's from a blind spot in my professional wrestling viewing history when Edge somehow became popular.

You'd think Vince would fucking hate the Daily Show

He probably does but he'll take any outside attention he can get to make the WWE look relevant.

Has MNW talked about how stupid it was for WCW to do an angle with a tv host/comedian?

I haven't gotten through the whole series but they had a whole legends of wrestling round table on celebrities in which they shit on every celebrity involvement that happened in WCW. It mostly comes off as salty as fuck that Mania 11 didn't get the interest that Rodman/Malone and Leno got.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I met Bull Dempsey tonight. Weird shit about him:

Smokes
Hates the Xbox One
Misses when he could work from home

I don't have much else until tomorrow. He is this girl I'm seeing's roommate's boyfriend. It's insanely weird to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom