• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

This taped Reigns promo is kind of cringeworthy. He's not good enough to talk this much. Keep him as a man of few words...

Colocho

Banned
I'm just getting back into wrestling since being a big fan between 2000 and 2005, but are supposed to not care about smackdown? is it just a glorified Main Event?

This shit is certainly not. I'm scared to break it.
The thing should loosen when you slide it to the left a bit... or you might break it.

I'm just getting back into wrestling since being a big fan between 2000 and 2005, but are supposed to not care about smackdown? is it just a glorified Main Event?
It's not that bad, it's good if you like the midcard guys. 1/4 of the show is filled with Raw recaps though.

RP912

Banned
Batista in the new Bond movie:

11021078_10152765412586443_4926626324213139742_n.png

That's fucking Batista?

Look like Walter White been on the juice.

somedevil

you make it sound like that was a hard prediction

Dave and Bryan never saw it coming.

Well it looks like this is the Final Wrestlemania Card:

* WWE Title Match: Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns
* Sting vs. Triple H
* The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt
* US Title Match: Champion Rusev vs. John Cena
* Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins (Possible Jon Stewart Involvement)
* IC Title Match: ladder match
* Tag team Title Match: Champions Kidd and Cesaro vs. The Usos
* A woman’s match
* Andre The Giant Battle Royal:
* Goldust vs. Stardust

10 match card with 1 match in the preshow

Basically anyone who wants to can go into the ring and show off some wrestling for a couple of minutes then when you're done you jump over the top rope and collect your Andre. This is the world we live in because of you fuckin millennials

somedevil

This Battle Royale would be perfect for Neville to debut and win with his mighty mouse gimmick

If Neville is debuting save it for after Wrestlemania or the ladder match.

For the Battle Royal this is who does not have a match:

Rose, Big E, Bo Dallas, Axel, Mizdow, Young, Diego, El torito, Rowan, Fandangoo, fernando, Slater, Swagger, Kane, Kofi, Harper, Konner, MIz, Mark Henry, Ryback, Sin Cara, Sheamus, Titus, Viktor, Ryder and Xavier Woods

26 people possible. With this list it screams pre-show match. Mizdow is the favorite to win and will turn on the Miz on the Raw after Wrestlemania is my guess.

how has no one called out john cena on cultural appropriation on twitter yet?

wrestlers would lose their jobs if they called out how blacks are only jobbers in the wwe

Alucard

Banned
ROH PPV Spoiler

Samoa Joe has signed a deal to show up at the PPV on Sunday.

Great news. The card is stacked with star power.

AJ Styles
Alberto El Patron
Christopher Daniels
The Young Bucks
Samoa Joe
Anderson and Gallows

And then you've got the usuals like Jay Lethal, reDRagon, ACH, Jay Briscoe, Maria Kanellis, etc.

If the stars align for the in-ring action, this could be a pretty special PPV.

Great news. The card is stacked with star power.

AJ Styles
Alberto El Patron
Christopher Daniels
The Young Bucks
Samoa Joe
Anderson and Gallows

And then you've got the usuals like Jay Lethal, reDRagon, ACH, Jay Briscoe, Maria Kanellis, etc.

If the stars align for the in-ring action, this could be a pretty special PPV.
I mean, if it were 10 years ago, sure.

Alucard

Banned
Just rewatched Nakamura vs. Ibushi from WK9 on my DVR. Still so damn good. Need to re-watch Ishii vs. Honma to decide which one I like more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom