• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
replace R-Truth with Harper, and Barrett with Sheamus, and that'd be a pretty dope match

So your solution is "make the participants whiter"?

Cena and Bryan bringing legitimacy back to the midcard titles.

In a few months time Reigns and his title will be an afterthought while all interest is on the epic back and forth champion vs champion series of matches Cena and Bryan have.

Your "legitimate" champions seem to only have one thing in common that Roman doesn't pal

So your solution is "make the participants whiter"?

Your "legitimate" champions seem to only have one thing in common that Roman doesn't pal

tumblr_m99kom4lZy1qzpo8yo1_5001.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I was actually pretty suspicious that R-Truth was added because of Vince's new black kick. I do think the rest of the recent changes have been pretty good but I dunno about this one.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Cena and Bryan bringing legitimacy back to the midcard titles.

In a few months time Reigns and his title will be an afterthought while all interest is on the epic back and forth champion vs champion series of matches Cena and Bryan have.

If the day comes when Seth-kun is World Champ and Bryan and Cena are midcard, I'll smile like a proud father.

If the day comes when Seth-kun is World Champ and Bryan and Cena are midcard, I'll smile like a proud father.

Seth-kun is losing his cash in. Then he'll winlol MITB again this year and reset the cycle until they figure out what to do.

Also how else is he gonna carry around his 'electric shavers' if he doesn't have a case?

Alucard

Banned
I am actually okay with this....

So....

Barrett vs R-Truth vs Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan ???

This actually sounds like it could be a badass match that makes the title seems important if it's booked right and everyone performs at peak emotional intensity.

Kaladin

So WWE 2k15 My Career mode is true to life.

7 years and 20 hours into the mode and I finally have my Wrestlemania moment.....and it's against my arch rival that is also a CAW that I came up in developmental with.

Ugly ass CAW too.

BREAKING NEWS: Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett will defend his title against multiple WWE Superstar opponents in a Ladder Match on the Grandest Stage in Entertainment, WWE WrestleMania 31, LIVE Sunday, March 29 at 8e/5p on WWE Network. ‪#‎31for31‬

I've been requesting they do this to replace MitB every year since its WM absence, finally they pulled the trigger on an obvious way to get wrestlers on the show with a fun match that makes the title seem desirable enough to wreck your body for.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've been requesting they do this to replace MitB every year since its WM absence, finally they pulled the trigger on an obvious way to get wrestlers on the show with a fun match that makes the title seem desirable enough to wreck your body for.

I predicted this awhile ago (because it was super obvious) and I think its great.

BREAKING NEWS: Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett will defend his title against multiple WWE Superstar opponents in a Ladder Match on the Grandest Stage in Entertainment, WWE WrestleMania 31, LIVE Sunday, March 29 at 8e/5p on WWE Network. ‪#‎31for31‬
I liked Ambrose, Ziggles and Kofi in this match

I actually want to see Bryan vs Sheamus. I know, I know, but they can have a great match together, they've shown that in the past, plus, on the grandest stage of them all and with both having something to prove I'm sure they could make a go of stealing the show.

New IC champ! I'd actually be excited about this if Bryan wore the title with pride. Imagine the yessing and D-Bry walking around with the belt on his shoulder like it's the most important thing in the world to him.
I remember the days where it was worn with pride it feels they're trying to make it relevant again giving it screen time

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Watching NXT, good to see that Kurt Cobain is back. Is this a one time deal for Kendrick or is he back for a while?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I feel like there's a Sonic cycle deal with the IC title sometimes.

EXCITING NEW CHAMPION, claims to be restoring the prestige to the belt, will be a fighting champion etc.

Non-title Raw losses for no raisin, disappeared or non-relevant in any stories

Loses title to Kofi/Dolph/whoever the fuck in lackluster curtain jerking match

Rinse repeat
Definitely, the title is awarded to you when they want you to job.

I feel like there's a Sonic cycle deal with the IC title sometimes.

EXCITING NEW CHAMPION, claims to be restoring the prestige to the belt, will be a fighting champion etc.

Non-title Raw losses for no raisin, disappeared or non-relevant in any stories

Loses title to Kofi/Dolph/whoever the fuck in lackluster curtain jerking match

Rinse repeat

Caught some of what I think was the 2013 Rumble on the Network when they aired it and Barrett was on the tron talking about how he restored prestige to the IC title.

Mine was pretty special . There's a bit if back story. Growing up it was always me an my two best friends well one day we woke up and waited all day at school and our friend never showed . I guess he up and moved we lost contact with him. So wm 26 was around the corner in Arizona so my friend and I decided lets go we have watched wrestling since we were five . We wrestled Indy shows but never saw it live . Keep in mind our favorite growing up was the hitman. So the raw after we bought the tickets who decides to patch things up and appear at mania none other than the hitman we get there and the whole thing is overwhelming stage, fans, experience. Then i stop to take a picture with the wm sign behind me and as my buddy is set to take the pic he yells what the hell. I turn around thinking I missed a good spot only to see our friend we had not seen for ten years. It was surreal and one of the funniest special times in my life . Sorry for it being so long .

bwahhhhh

truth always kills me when they let him go unscripted.

the Smoking Heel "I don't Dance" R-Truth character could have had a ton of mileage if they didn't dump it after... a month or two, and turn it into truth saying jimmy every two words, then eventually nothing then back to dancin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom