• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I took a break from NOAH and watched Dump whoop Lioness Asuka.
TdNdEvb.gif

FcrBeDi.gif

98wOQhx.gif

opE1e3z.gif

Highly, highly, highly recommend.

Is there a big name wrestler who had to pay his dues less then The Rock? In retrospect he was on easy street pretty much from the start of his career.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Asuka looks like she's puttin in that work though

Sephzilla

new kane yes.

Old Kane.... Is a different story

Because Old Kane was cool and when the big fire pyro went off you knew shit was about to go down.

Kane is seriously the most nerfed wrestler of all time.

See I thought Cena but during the doctor of thuganomics era Cena got his ass whooped and was kind of thought of as a bitch.

Rock did a lot of jobbing to Austin, maybe that was him paying dues? I dunno, I don't think Rock had it on easy street simply because he had to bounce back from his first gimmick and push bombing harder than Roman Reigns. But he didn't really go through a huge "getting beat down" phase simply because WWF was pushing a ton of younger guys when he was going.

Rocky Maivia was terrible but he was pushed to shit. And when his push bombed he hooked up with the Nation quick enough to avoid a career backlash.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Asuka looks like she's puttin in that work though

It's a shame she had so many injuries. I think she's much more technically sound as a wrestler, and I think the girls like her a lot more than Chigusa.
tumblr_nk3cq2C3xi1t34v14o2_250.gif

tumblr_nk3cq2C3xi1t34v14o4_250.gif

tumblr_nk3cq2C3xi1t34v14o5_250.gif

Every time I watch a Dump match, I think 'this is a wrestler aspiring heels should all watch.' American, European or Japanese. She's pretty much top class.

oh ok.

Is there a theme that has a negative crowd pop?

Like people were pumped up and then they felt empty inside?

David Flair?
Lance Storm?

He's Simply Ravishing

AOOWWWWWWWW

Got a bit of hype, but then the crowd remembered the bastard who it belonged to. Basically, it was a negative pop done unusually well for once.

That said, it was further proof that Rude was the best heel of all time. The boos were off the charts.

Alucard

Banned
I'm looking forward to watching the fatal four way women's match and the Zayn and Owens match from NXT: Rival tonight. Lots of very good stuff to watch right now.

What have you guys been watching?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I love Dude Love and Cactus Jack. Like Heel Mankind and Tweener Mankind, used to love but have come back on face Mick Foley.

Triple Haitch used to piss me off when he said that Mick ruined his career with all that hardcore shit but in the end I've come around to his view on it.

Fox318

I love Dude Love and Cactus Jack. Like Heel Mankind and Tweener Mankind, used to love but have come back on face Mick Foley.

Triple Haitch used to piss me off when he said that Mick ruined his career with all that hardcore shit but in the end I've come around to his view on it.

Mick would bust up his body on house shows with like 50 people in attendance.

Is that the one with the little kid? I haven't played the game enough to understand how you cheat in that game so I couldn't really follow.
I believe he got tricked because I don't think the cheat he was talking about even exists. I didn't watch the whole video, I just watched when his characters got deleted.

The responses in the thread are gold.

Reading Foley's first book, once you cut through the childhood nostalgia, the jokes and the the lighthearted self deprecation, you'll notice the guy was a pretty shrewd business man.

Thorakai

I believe he got tricked because I don't think the cheat he was talking about even exists. I didn't watch the whole video, I just watched when his characters got deleted.

The responses in the thread are gold.

I click on the last page of that thread and the first thing I see on top is "my pedophile analogy"

the hell.

RP912

Banned
It's really a shame that the order turned out how it did. If it had more hours, less QTE, and LESS cutscenes...the game would be great. At least it got the graphics part right :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom