• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Citifield is apparently going to be the site of some wrestling event, they haven't given the name of the promotion though.

Its time

QU5XSLg.jpg

It's nice that MVP's power ranger attire allowed Kane to actually win an inferno match for once, the commentary likes to inform me it's his match despite losing in them all the time.
See also: Rumble and Casket matches.

No gimmick Friday is nearly over for me and I've yet to shoot on wrestlers that I don't care for, might have to make a statement.

As a Pinoy; watching the two fighters I've been seeing since I was in 5th grade finally go at it is pretty surreal, regardless if it's 5 years too late or not. I'm fucking excited.

Welp.

I'm actually one of those Pinoys who's on the opposite side: I feel Pacquiao's a shade of his previous self.

I'm wondering, who's the top merch guy in NJPW? There seems to be a lot of Bullet Club stuff there per week.

jmdajr

10 months of WWE Network....or Mayweather vs Paquio.

Maybe Vince can get WWE sponsored on the box fight! Plus HHH on one corner and Batista in the other.

Fox318

Is there any wrestling matchup that could demand a $100 ppv cost?

Including guys from different eras?

Prime Hogan vs Prime Austin?

I've just realised watching the end of smackdown that Ziggler has become the guy to replace the void Alberto Del Rio left in WWE for me, which is to say Ziggler is the dude who can wrestle well enough to entertain me if his opponent is on as well but otherwise I have nothing but apathy for anything he does these days. Ultimately gimmickless outside of his current griping about being held down by "the man" except I'd consider him lucky to have even had a WHC reign no matter how short lived it was, when they were doing a million Kofi/Ziggler matches you better believe I was supporting the generic jumping powers of Wildcat over Mr Ziggles.
I'd much rather THE BIG GUY get a face push out of this current trio of Zigs, Rowan and Ryback if any of them actually do (they wont).

To summarize...
UZFVYHT.gif

Glorious

PS: Brian Kendrick is poopy

Zach

Well the good news is that I finished Guy #1 in Yakuza 4. The bad news is during the last few cutscenes, the voiceacting isn't working. Well... except for that dude doing karaoke. That worked. Actually, any time he was talking into the mic, it worked. Otherwise, nothing. So I guess weirdest glitch ever.

The best part is I've only done one save slot (don't ask) so there's no going back and maybe fixing it. And I started up Guy #2 for a second and it's still broken.

God dang it.

realistically a rusev lose via DQ at fastlane with shaemus returning to take on rusev at WM

cena can then perhaps take on bryan or reigns in the second biggest match on the card

hhh vs sting will be tired and stupid. god I don't think there is anything exciting about hhh and his ego matches once a year at WM where he tries to convince himself that he's a huge name...

Welp.

I'm actually one of those Pinoys who's on the opposite side: I feel Pacquiao's a shade of his previous self.

I'm wondering, who's the top merch guy in NJPW? There seems to be a lot of Bullet Club stuff there per week.

Oh yeah totally Paq is not the same fighter he was 8 years ago. No denying that. But c'mon, he's OUR guy.

In other news....

yfkph13.gif

Stro is officially a man without a country. Apparently because he called Bryan an anti-vaxer LOL.

Oh yeah totally Paq is not the same fighter he was 8 years ago. No denying that. But c'mon, he's OUR guy.

In other news....

yfkph13.gif

Stro is officially a man without a country. Apparently because he called Bryan an anti-vaxer LOL.

Maybe he can take this time to calm down and learn to be a less antagonistic poster.

Watched Breakdown 98 for the first time... It was mildly fun, watched the Vaydar vs MaggleMan match... that was a stinker.

The triple threat cage match was sort of fun, interesting to see how hot The Rock was with the crowd.

Triple threat for the title had some good spots, Austin's burst of ass whopping was great. Kane was pretty much ineffective in the match, he would just loaf around until Austin came in to beat on him.

Having the title be vacant for two months seems like a pretty stupid idea... Anyone have an insight as to why this was done?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe he can take this time to calm down and learn to be a less antagonistic poster.

Just because he mentioned Bryan being anti-vax? Also I rewatched The Wrestling Road Diaries and he mentions it in that, as well, so I'm not crazy.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bryan actually being a real ass anti vaccination ass clown would have me siding for the Roman Empire so fast. Beeleedat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom