• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Federal appeals court maintains suspension of Trump’s immigration order

Status
Not open for further replies.
long ways to go and lots of work to do but I'll take a small victory

giphy.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Does Trump not understand you don't get to go to Court against the Court when they rule in a way you don't like?

I honestly question if he understands what the judicial branch does and why it isn't just doing as he directs.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
You would think Trump would have a better understanding of the court system considering how many times he has been sued.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
How can they claim American lives at risk without this ban? We've never had anything like this before and weren't at risk.

That's like saying we need guns at schools to defend against bears, and no one is dumb enough to say anything like that.

jelly

You know what would be lovely if this annoys the Trump administration so much that they actually do something illegal to force it their way. What a sweet undoing it would be.

Dishwalla

Banned
Man President Trump is such a trip. Such high salt levels. Also the fact that he had to rush to Twitter to put out this statement. Good priorities there Trump.

Jamie OD

‪Atlanta Falcons fans can take solace in the fact that they no longer suffered the most humiliating defeat this week.‬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom