• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 10 (360) Club Thread of Better Late Than Never

NoRéN

SnakeswithLasers said:
Lollipop Guild is good and all. But "The Soft Girls That Certainly Won't Be Scoring Tonight" has a nice ring to it too.
Not bad at all. Though, after smokingbarrel possibly joining, the thought of
Awesome Animals of the Lollipop Guild is very exciting. :lol

NoRéN

frontieruk said:
That'd be the time zone you'd be in if you were in London
Oh, no problem then. So I'm guessing you go on in the evening, right? Weekends or weekdays?
On the weekends I'm up to watch the Prem so, yeah, I'm up at 4am California time.

frontieruk

AstroLad said:
That's crazy, I didn't know London even had time zones. Thought it was a U.S. thing.

/me shakes his US - UK sarcasm meter... is this thing on??

NoRéN said:
Oh, no problem then. So I'm guessing you go on in the evening, right? Weekends or weekdays?
On the weekends I'm up to watch the Prem so, yeah, I'm up at 4am California time.

Fridays and Saturdays I'd be around for matches in your evenings, 4am Cali would be 11am here so could arrange to play sat / sun

Marvie_3 said:
I am officially announcing my retirement from the NeoGAF FIFA 10 team. It's been an honor to play the beautiful game with you chaps, but my complete lack of motivation towards this game has led me to this decision.

thats funny, you didnt make it a month of league play

frontieruk

hmmm looks like I shall just be following the match reports, forgot we're just about to go in to BST making me 8hrs ahead instead of 7hrs :( Good luck guys

NoRéN

frontieruk said:
hmmm looks like I shall just be following the match reports, forgot we're just about to go in to BST making me 8hrs ahead instead of 7hrs :( Good luck guys
what's you gamertag?

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
looking real strong going into the playoffs, i think they might win the first series but not the second.
Niemi is going to be starting, not Huet.

peterb0y said:
:lol oh mannnn.....
What? The Blackhawks have been playing like shit lately. If they don't get their act together, they'll be lucky to even get out of the first round.

NoRéN

MiloTheMilitant said:
Any room for some more ? BAP online isn't the best and ultimate team killed our club :/ . UK as well but I'm a nightowl

PMed you.

Just add me and I'll send you a request to sign or you can request to sign for our club too.

NoRéN

Alright,
frontieruk - you're in
Milo - sent a request to sign
AwesomeAnimals -sent a request to sign

We should be 16 strong if the two pending accept. And, with our Euro members it should increase our chances of having people online for club games.

WOO!

Gameface is awesome.

My fucking season got corrupted though. =(
Got to start my career over (not my pro--his stats are still working, but my one save file is fucked up). Apparently it's an issue a lot of people are having so if your Be A Pro season freezes up when a national team game pops up, well, that's fifa there saying you's gots some corrupted datas. And fucking EA hasn't patched it. =/

NoRéN

I had mentioned that before, the freezes. I started getting them after the squad update in Feb. Game started freezing every once in a while after matches. It happened after matches where I scored 2 headers, 2 free kicks, and the outside of the box volley. I've only been able to get that volley achievement since.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Gameface is awesome.

My fucking season got corrupted though. =(
Got to start my career over (not my pro--his stats are still working, but my one save file is fucked up). Apparently it's an issue a lot of people are having so if your Be A Pro season freezes up when a national team game pops up, well, that's fifa there saying you's gots some corrupted datas. And fucking EA hasn't patched it. =/
I'm still waiting for a proper patch for NHL 07....err, NHL 10. You really think they're patching FIFA?

Marvie_3 said:
I'm still waiting for a proper patch for NHL 07....err, NHL 10. You really think they're patching FIFA?
To be fair, FIFA has sold a lot more copies than NHL, so they probably have a bigger team.

To be EA, I'm sure the team has been working on World Cup and FIFA 11 for long enough now to say, FIFA 10? Huh? WTF is that?

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
To be fair, FIFA has sold a lot more copies than NHL, so they probably have a bigger team.

To be EA, I'm sure the team has been working on World Cup and FIFA 11 for long enough now to say, FIFA 10? Huh? WTF is that?
They still won't patch it. It's EA here. The servers on BF1943 have been shitty since it came out and they couldn't bother with that either.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Marvie_3 said:
They still won't patch it. It's EA here. The servers on BF1943 have been shitty since it came out and they couldn't bother with that either.
:lol

dont know how, or how long but the xbox just started to work so i am on fifa if anyone wants to club it up, or if it will let me i will play some nhl

NoRéN

Alright, i need a break from Metro 2033's atmosphere. So, if anyone is down for some club play any time soon, let me know. I'm up to about 86% on achievements so i should be halfway decent.

Marvie_3

Banned
NoRéN said:
Alright, i need a break from Metro 2033's atmosphere. So, if anyone is down for some club play any time soon, let me know. I'm up to about 86% on achievements so i should be halfway decent.
You should finish that game so I can play it. :lol

Top Bottom