• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 10 (360) Club Thread of Better Late Than Never

Marvie_3

Banned
NoRéN said:
So, when's the next time people can get on for some club matches?

I guess, list some good times for yourself and we'll go from there.
I can play this weekend. Sorry I didn't play tonight. I was way too into Perfect Dark. :lol

NoRéN said:
ggs, Hardyboy. Seems like our passing and through balls are getting better.

yeah, i just cant play one on one games. its does not help me at all, and my mind starts to drift, but the conversation was good and i learned me some stuff thank u.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I can play with you dudes sometime. Definitely on Saturday during the day. I was playing just one more game of Chaos Rising yesterday, which turned into like four. But just one more game was always the intent.

I'll definitely be up for it sometime--either this weekend or next week. Maybe tonight if anyone can get on earlier than 10 or 11 Pacific time. It's just been a bad few weeks with deadlines and overtime at work, and now I've got a fucking cold on top of that and can't take time off, so I really don't want to be up late.

I also just got BC2, so if you see me on the 360 playing that, consider me available for a game of FIFA.

NoRéN

Sounds like this weekend is the best bet.

I dont mind 1v1s, Hardy. I just needed to judge my Pro against human opposition. And, as i thought, it took a while to start getting things done. I got, what, maybe on skill move to work.
So, if anyone is ever interested in some 1v1s while we wait for people, PM me.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
But only dudebros care about graphics, sound, and controls! :lol :lol
Dudebros care about stupid shit that is only funny to retards.....bro.

NoRéN said:
:lol

Damn, now I'm temted to get it. How much is it?
800 points and worth every damn one of them. :lol

NoRéN said:
Sounds like this weekend is the best bet.

I dont mind 1v1s, Hardy. I just needed to judge my Pro against human opposition. And, as i thought, it took a while to start getting things done. I got, what, maybe on skill move to work.
So, if anyone is ever interested in some 1v1s while we wait for people, PM me.

its cool. when i hear 1v1 i'd rather play with barbies nothing against u i just hate playing 1on 1 i dont like doing it against anyone.

Marvie_3 said:
They redid it. Same game but way better graphics, sound, and controls.

didnt that make a perfect dark zero and wasn't it terrible, wasn't there a mod in that game where you fought multiplayer and u could be a dog?

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
didnt that make a perfect dark zero and wasn't it terrible, wasn't there a mod in that game where you fought multiplayer and u could be a dog?
Perfect Darl Zero wasn't terrible. It wasn't the best game by any stretch of the imagination and it wasn't as good as the original, but it was an ok game.

I never played the multiplayer at all on it.

Oh yeah, how about those Blackhawks? ;)

Marvie_3 said:
Perfect Darl Zero wasn't terrible. It wasn't the best game by any stretch of the imagination and it wasn't as good as the original, but it was an ok game.

I never played the multiplayer at all on it.

Oh yeah, how about those Blackhawks? ;)

i dont think the hawks can win a seven game series against a good team, they had a week schedule

NoRéN

Hey, so what time is good for everyone this weekend? For some club play or even some
2v2s, 1v1s. I figure, if we can judge our own skills versus each other, we can figure out who is best at playing certain positions.

PBY

Banned
NoRéN said:
Was on earlier. So lonely.

So, anyone wanna jump on later?
im in- my roommates on the xbox, but ill be on xbox.com- just send a message and ill try to get on

NoRéN

Fuck this game! I quit. I'm done. I hate Fifa. I hate soccer. What kind of game doesn't let you use your hands anyway?

J/K

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
are you guys around for some gameage? woulda played last night but i had to take care of madden franchise business

As some of you may know, seeing as you are already on my friends list, I am on quite often. I would be willing to delve into some club play.

My gamertag was tfisher21, but I have now changed it into the amazing name of: Awesome Animals.

I have played with the team mechanics a bit, and have found myself to be quite selfless, willing to look for that last pass, and I don't hog the ball too much, unless I find myself with a Arshavin/Messi type skill player and I will (try) to make people look silly. Let me know!

NoRéN

SmokingBarrelX said:
As some of you may know, seeing as you are already on my friends list, I am on quite often. I would be willing to delve into some club play.

My gamertag was tfisher21, but I have now changed it into the amazing name of: Awesome Animals.

I have played with the team mechanics a bit, and have found myself to be quite selfless, willing to look for that last pass, and I don't hog the ball too much, unless I find myself with a Arshavin/Messi type skill player and I will (try) to make people look silly. Let me know!

Well, to join our highly coveted, exclusive club you must pass a series of trials. First, you must defeat the Great Marv...seeing as he does not want to play, you have passed this trials. Congratulations!

Next, you must defeat Hardyboy. He does not enjoy playing 1v1s so, you have now passed this trial as well. Congratulations! Keep it up!

Finally, the last trial. You must defeat either Lazerbot or AstroLad. If you can do so, then you may join. You have come at a great time. Some of our members were discussing a new change to the club. :D

I'm joking about the trials.

NoRéN said:
Well, to join our highly coveted, exclusive club you must pass a series of trials. First, you must defeat the Great Marv...seeing as he does not want to play, you have passed this trials. Congratulations!

Next, you must defeat Hardyboy. He does not enjoy playing 1v1s so, you have now passed this trial as well. Congratulations! Keep it up!

Finally, the last trial. You must defeat either Lazerbot or AstroLad. If you can do so, then you may join. You have come at a great time. Some of our members were discussing a new change to the club. :D

I'm joking about the trials.
Besides, the difference between defeating me (a blindfolded chimp would probably take me into the second half up 1) and Astrolad (good luck!) is pretty amazing. Let's just let him in without me getting humiliated.

NoRéN

AstroLad said:
more the merrier hard enough getting a club match together (and i've been little help recently)!
No problem, it will work out one of these days. We did have 4 ppl on yesterday which was good.
But, it does amaze me that we have 10+ people in the club and yet I have only seen a max of 4 people playing at once.

Marvie_3

Banned
I am officially announcing my retirement from the NeoGAF FIFA 10 team. It's been an honor to play the beautiful game with you chaps, but my complete lack of motivation towards this game has led me to this decision.

NoRéN

Marvie_3 said:
I am officially announcing my retirement from the NeoGAF FIFA 10 team. It's been an honor to play the beautiful game with you chaps, but my complete lack of motivation towards this game has led me to this decision.

You're dead to me.

:D

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
My lack of motivation doesn't stop me from playing a few hours every couple weeks. FIFA is an awesome random pick me up game. Which is pretty much all I have time for now anyway.

Marvie_3

Banned
AstroLad said:
My lack of motivation doesn't stop me from playing a few hours every couple weeks. FIFA is an awesome random pick me up game. Which is pretty much all I have time for now anyway.
I have NHL for that. FIFA is a great game but I just have no desire to play it anymore.

NoRéN

AstroLad said:
Ok, but before you leave answer me this: Do you have any desire or motivation to play FIFA anymore?
I'm not going to lie, I feel like Marv every time we get schooled 10-0. It sucks. And my fucken pro is at 83. 83!!!! However, online play is fun. Well, the rest of the guys on the club make it fun so it' makes up for the beatings! At the same time, every time I feel like this in single player mode...accomplishment unlocked! Any time I get a heel flick to work and score, damn that's some motivation right there!

Top Bottom