• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 10 (360) Club Thread of Better Late Than Never

Marvie_3

Banned
NoRéN said:
You're scoring with your pro, right?

Score 50 finesse shots in your career
Curve +6
Beat the keeper with a finesse shot inside the box in a match
Finishing +1
Curl in a finesse shot from outside the box in a match
Long Shots +1
Score 2 finesse shots in a match
Finishing +1
I KNOW I've done these but it isn't giving me credit for them. And yes, it's with my pro. Stupid EA.....

Marvie_3 said:
Nevermind. I didn't realize I had the difficulty set to amateur. They only count on semi-pro or higher.

Semi-pro is cake man. At least change your shit to semi shooting and semi passing/cross. Assisted and Amateur. What a wiener.

PBY

Banned
anyone wanna play?... i'd love to get a game (of this or chel) in soonish, im seeing shutter island at 10

FIFAdance.gif

Meh. Sorry, 5 on friday is a bad time to try to crap out a gif.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Semi-pro is cake man. At least change your shit to semi shooting and semi passing/cross. Assisted and Amateur. What a wiener.
That's what it was set to by default. I never changed it.

peterb0y said:
anyone wanna play?... i'd love to get a game (of this or chel) in soonish, im seeing shutter island at 10
:lol

:lol :lol

NoRéN

peterb0y said:
Sure, I'll get a game in.

SnakeswithLasers said:
Meh. Sorry, 5 on friday is a bad time to try to crap out a gif.
Leave my crappy gif outta this!

PBY

Banned
false alarm-- we decided to eat before the movie, and were leaving for dinner soon, the rommate isn't coming, hes on halo

sorry dude

NoRéN

Marvie_3 said:
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Scorsese. I just think Shutter Island looks terrible.

Way to edit out your pic posting failure. :lol

Yeah, Let me know how it is. I'm kind of curious about it. And my lady loves Leo so she wants to go see it.

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
Way to edit out your pic posting failure. :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol you got me

dinner is off now tho, and going to the movie is in question as well- i might actually be able to play

Marvie_3 said:
I'm trying that EA Game Face thing for the first time. It's probably going to make me look like a mutant. :lol

That thing is sooo hit and miss. My Tiger Woods dude was ok, my FIFA dude was great, but my Fight Night guy is just disturbed.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
That thing is sooo hit and miss. My Tiger Woods dude was ok, my FIFA dude was great, but my Fight Night guy is just disturbed.
It made my nose fuckin huge and one of my eyes was WAY bigger than the other.

Trying again.....

NoRéN

SnakeswithLasers said:
Technically it's MY crappy gif. :lol

I was only trying to help!

I just noticed you had fixed it. I finally figured out all the gif making(as you can see from my avatar).

Now I'm curious to try the Game Face thing. But my edited Pro doesn't look too bad.

Marvie_3

Banned
Laserbot, did you have problems putting hair on your Game Face with the online creator? For some reason none of the hairstyles come up and my dude is still rocking the Michael Stipe look. :lol

NoRéN said:
I just noticed you had fixed it. I finally figured out all the gif making(as you can see from my avatar).

Now I'm curious to try the Game Face thing. But my edited Pro doesn't look too bad.
Whenever I get this to work it's going to look weird. My edited pro always had a hole through his eye where the textures didnt match up anyway, so this won't be that much weirder. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Seriously, fuck EA. I keep getting a fucking "system is too busy" error message with this game face thing whenever I try to save. I realize it's a beta but fucking christ. I looked up options on their forum and this problem has been going on for months.

Edit: Ok, so it worked after I refreshed the page. I loaded my face in FIFA 10 and my skin is all grey. Gonna redo this again. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Ok, while I'm waiting for the next attempt......here's my first abortion of a Game Face. For some reason I look like an Asian corpse. :lol

qmyn0z.jpg

Marvie_3 said:
That's what I'm doing. I need to turn the color saturation up and turn the flash off.

While you're at it, take a picture of your dick and email it to peterboy for his collection.

Also, hi pheenix!

I'll try to get on chel tonight once I'm done watching friday night fights.

Marvie_3

Banned
Well, I got the skin tone right but my dude's eyes look like Keri Russell's in MI3 after the explosive goes off in her head. :lol

Did it again. Now I have Asian eyes again. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Shut up Cuba.

I'm using the version from EAs website... I put in two photos, it made some crazy 25 minute long loading screen--then it pooped out my face.
I know that. But you can use their textures or your actual face textures. Which one are you using?

Yours turned out really well.

Marvie_3 said:
I know that. But you can use their textures or your actual face textures. Which one are you using?

Yours turned out really well.

Fuck, I dunno man. I think I used my textures--but I don't remember the process. I just remember at the end they asked what color my face was and I had to choose one.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Fuck, I dunno man. I think I used my textures--but I don't remember the process. I just remember at the end they asked what color my face was and I had to choose one.
This thing sucks. I got my eyes somewhat normal looking and now my face is a weird color.

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
Alright fuck it. I still have Asian-ish eyes but it's as good as it's going to get. Let's play something.
yessssss, lets play something- laserbot get onlinnnnnnee

NoRéN

Hardyboy1224 said:
lame miss going to a hockey game tonight and might not be able to play video games

Fuck you and your active social life!!!

Alright, I'll be on Fifa for a while. Let me know if we're getting a game going.

Marvie_3

Banned
I don't think I'm playing this game online until my guy is better. It's a fun game but it's not fun getting the shit beat out of us and losing 8-0.

NoRéN

So, I try playing a pro matched game. First f'n game and some bastard on my team rushes to be the ANy guy. Next thing you know, he's just scoring on our own goal.

Top Bottom