• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 10 (360) Club Thread of Better Late Than Never

Hardyboy1224 said:
what does what your saying mean? im sure what you are saying makes sense to everyone else but to this levi garrett chew hick i dont get it

op = original post

I'm updating the first post in this thread.

I re-updated it for Marvie's theme song again.

PBY

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
op updated with individual theme songs for all of our members.
op is fucking gold, 1000/10

oh, and marvie might kill you in your sleep for taking the rocky song

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I re-updated it for Marvie's theme song again.
You used the inferior Season 2-5 theme. :\

peterb0y said:
op is fucking gold, 1000/10

oh, and marvie might kill you in your sleep for taking the rocky song
Correction: You do things to people in their sleep. I man up and face people when they're conscious. :lol

SnakeswithLasers said:
He'd have to kill me in my sleep because I've been training like a motherfucker.
And I play hockey bitch. I fear no one.

augmental

Hardyboy1224 said:
dont know if you are still falling what we were saying but do you fifa a lot? are u on a club?

I am not currently part of a club. I used to play FIFA back on the original Xbox and was good and I just picked up FIFA 10 and am winning playing Professional difficulty. What difficulty setting are you using? On professional I usually have no problem beating a team that is one star lower than me, but if I try to pit even stars it is pretty tough to score goals because the defensive skills of the opposition ramps up so much. I am working on it.

SnakeswithLasers said:
Now updated with the Season 1 theme. Fuck, the mom was a milf.

Edit: I dunno Brandon. My guess is no.

season 1 theme of what?

and thats right punk put on 100 pounds and come talk to me, hey when you come down lets go play some tennis or basketball or get my brother and go play catch, we can get jake too i would guess john would be a no, come on you know.

augmental said:
I am not currently part of a club. I used to play FIFA back on the original Xbox and was good and I just picked up FIFA 10 and am winning playing Professional difficulty. What difficulty setting are you using? On professional I usually have no problem beating a team that is one star lower than me, but if I try to pit even stars it is pretty tough to score goals because the defensive skills of the opposition ramps up so much. I am working on it.

really the only thing i do is try to unlock the points and skills and themes so when i play on-line with the be a pro i suck less, do you play be a pro, i would be more then happy to our club the more the marry we need 3 to play a club game so it makes it easy to get in a game with more on the club let me know.

augmental said:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank your for you inquiry. We are poor player from country and very unskilled with regard to the game of FIFA 10. Our skill record is of 0-15 type with loses of 8 goals to 0 goals for the team of our own.
You see with present circumstance as they are for us, You skill would be appreciate greatly on team of our own. If you are full of interest, an invite will be sent to your home address in the form of credit correspondence. We will shipment very rapidly and would welcome you to our close group of kin! If you have following questions, please refer them to HARDYBOY1224 as he is our king and his shipment of invitations will be arriving from the mainland in due time under good conditions of the weather.

Best Regards,
Meager Prince Laserbot

Hardyboy1224 said:
really the only thing i do is try to unlock the points and skills and themes so when i play on-line with the be a pro i suck less, do you play be a pro, i would be more then happy to our club the more the marry we need 3 to play a club game so it makes it easy to get in a game with more on the club let me know.

Brandon, is the period key broken on your keyboard? That made my head explode. :lol

SnakeswithLasers said:
Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank your for you inquiry. We are poor player from country and very unskilled with regard to the game of FIFA 10. Our skill record is of 0-15 type with loses of 8 goals to 0 goals for the team of our own.
You see with present circumstance as they are for us, You skill would be appreciate greatly on team of our own. If you are full of interest, an invite will be sent to your home address in the form of credit correspondence. We will shipment very rapidly and would welcome you to our close group of kin! If you have following questions, please refer them to HARDYBOY1224 as he is our king and his shipment of invitations will be arriving from the mainland in due time under good conditions of the weather.

Best Regards,
Meager Prince Laserbot

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
that about sums it up

augmental said:
Who lost 8-0? And your club record is 0-15? What are you guys playing as an MLS team versus Barca everytime?

We lost 8-0.

And in regard to your second question: Yes basically. Before the game starts it shows you the skill levels of those you're playing against. Our team is all level 1 (I think Peterb0y is a 2), and we are normally matched up against folks who are all ranked between 25-30.

To further clarify: This is a co-op league--we all pick a position and play on the same team--then we're matched up against a random team of dudes (or ladies) elsewhere in the world.
A) Our team dynamic is not very good. None of us have played all that much FIFA, and even less of it together, so we don't have a great system down yet.​
B) You take your "Be a Pro" character into this league. And...all of our players are rated poorly, so other teams that have more experience have Be a Pro guys in the high 80s and 90s, while our guys are in the low 70s.​
Mix A and B together and stir: You get shitty brownies and 0-8 losses.

The team we created is much more about having fun, since we know we're going to get creamed. I mean, we don't do lame shit like own-goals and being douches, but we roll with the punches.

augmental said:
Who lost 8-0? And your club record is 0-15? What are you guys playing as an MLS team versus Barca everytime?

kind of. people are good have unlocked nearly everything, where we all just started we want to be better but no one has played enough off line to be over an 80 yet. so right now we play and learn new stuff and have fun with it we all need to get better

Hardyboy1224 said:
kind of. people are good have unlocked nearly everything, where we all just started we want to be better but no one has played enough off line to be over an 80 yet. so right now we play and learn new stuff and have fun with it we all need to get better

Aint that the truth...

augmental

I will work on getting my Be A Pro started. I have played over 25 exhibition matches on pro level but that is it. I also need to get the gumption to buy the Live Season 2.0 leagues as well.

Marvie_3

Banned
augmental said:
I will work on getting my Be A Pro started. I have played over 25 exhibition matches on pro level but that is it. I also need to get the gumption to buy the Live Season 2.0 leagues as well.
You can improve your BAP by playing club games with us too. ;)

Marvie_3

Banned
augmental said:
In Be A Pro all of you created your own players?
Yeah. More fun that way and I don't think you can use a real player during the club games.

They're playing Dueling Banjos during the USA/Switzerland game. :lol

NoRéN

SnakeswithLasers said:
Guy who's probably from the east coast
NoRéN
The fuck! Why! This is what you think of me!!! :lol

So, I unlocked the outside of the foot trait, through ball trait, flair, and some accesories(long sleeve shirts, gloves, undershirt). I really hope I'm getting better.

Marvie_3

Banned
NoRéN said:
The fuck! Why! This is what you think of me!!! :lol

So, I unlocked the outside of the foot trait, through ball trait, flair, and some accesories(long sleeve shirts, gloves, undershirt). I really hope I'm getting better.
I unlocked some stuff...... I still suck.

augmental said:
In Be A Pro all of you created your own players?

hey if you want to be on the club let me know, yeah you have to have your own be a pro but you can play as the any guy which means you can be everyone. but you still need to unlock stuff for you be a pro for you to be able to do it on a club game.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Bah! I thought you were talking about NozDouche. And you said "CA" -- so I assumed, "Oh Canada". Whatever, OP is updated.
Canadians don't know how to abbreviate things.

Hardyboy1224 said:
im not to faun of the puppies u got and bears with balls
That's Danny Glover, not a bear. You racist bastard.

Marvie_3 said:
Canadians don't know how to abbreviate things.

That's Danny Glover, not a bear. You racist bastard.

i sir am no racist the only people in this world i hate (more then Danny Glover) is inmates

SnakeswithLasers said:
the fuck?

Oooooooh....

Wait. The fuck? :lol :lol

BearSoccer.jpg

that should be our team logo, we could call ourselves Chaffed Nipples

SnakeswithLasers said:
It's illegal to hold the ball in your hand while playing soccer. Even I know that.

not if your a giant bear, you tell him that, i will try from letting hime eat your whole face off, plus hes wearing a trucking hat, so now hes a giant bear and a pissed off trucker, i say let him carry the ball.

Hardyboy1224 said:
not if your a giant bear, you tell him that, i will try from letting hime eat your whole face off, plus hes wearing a trucking hat, so now hes a giant bear and a pissed off trucker, i say let him carry the ball.

When you put it that way....

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuck yeah! Class was cancelled tonight! I had been kicked out of my first 2 classes and was hoping to make it 3. But fuck it, now I can go home and play FIFA and Bioshock. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
Fuck yeah! Class was cancelled tonight! I had been kicked out of my first 2 classes and was hoping to make it 3. But fuck it, now I can go home and play FIFA and Bioshock. :lol

Your life to fuck up I guess! :lol :lol kidding! How are you getting kicked out? Ogling boobies?

Top Bottom