• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 Club of Gentle Lovers |Xbox 360|

Meier

3 wins, 1 draw in my 4 games with the club tonight. Promotion time, baby! Back to Division 3. Great work guys.

That draw was the best/worst 2-2 draw of all time. I am still laughing my ass off at it.

To whomever may need to resub to Live soon, Amazon is sellng giftcards for 12-months for $35 and digital codes for $40. I happened to be scheduled to resub on 2/14 (Valentine's day funnily enough) and saw this deal. Pretty nice to save $40 on a subscription I think is overpriced to begin with.

Kampfers

Neo Member
I can probably club tonight but tomorrow a good friend is coming to town so I'll be busy the rest of the weekend.

Meier

I am going to the gym tonight but will be home around 7:30-8:00 CST. I'll try and get some time in if others are on.. otherwise I'm gonna finish AC3 finally.

Anyone want to get some clubbing going? I'm around this afternoon, tonight, and tomorrow morning. I'll play if we can get a few people on.

Last game was crazy bad. Our generics did NOTHING the entire game. They just watched the entire match and worst of all, this team had a guy who was on a yellow getting away with murder. And just as we are cursing how shitty this piece of software is, that same guy, the one who should have been off earlier, gets an equaliser on the 90th minute.

Rags is on and said he can play whenever. I'll be on and off before the Superbowl. Just let me know when you guys want to play.

Anyone up for playing this weekend? I have time Saturday and Sunday morning.

Also, if anyone has comments and criticism on FIFA13, please post 'em here. I'm going to pass a few things along to a friend at EA when I have some time.

sneaky77

Also, if anyone has comments and criticism on FIFA13, please post 'em here. I'm going to pass a few things along to a friend at EA when I have some time.

I think I should be free tomorrow morning

Kampfers

Neo Member

specifically regarding pro clubs, there should be more control over the roster. You should be able to assign specific jersey numbers to players as well as choose a home and an away kit that are from different teams. You should also be able to edit certain roster settings, like setting a default corner taker/free kicks taker. And if you are the "captain" who searches for the game and selects a uniform, your pro should wear the armband on the pitch.

They could just make this portion of the game so awesome, but it's really neglected.

also the ability to not play the world cup in each normal edition kinda irks me. wouldn't be much work to put it in.

don't have many complaints about the actual gameplay of it all, though.

It's an impossible task, but make the tiny guys less overpowered.

Meier

Awesome work tonight guys. sneaky went HAM as an Any.. as well as I've ever seen it played.

Back up to D3.

Ragnar says he'll be on in a couple hours to play a few. I'll try and log on around then, too.

specifically regarding pro clubs, there should be more control over the roster. You should be able to assign specific jersey numbers to players as well as choose a home and an away kit that are from different teams. You should also be able to edit certain roster settings, like setting a default corner taker/free kicks taker. And if you are the "captain" who searches for the game and selects a uniform, your pro should wear the armband on the pitch.

They could just make this portion of the game so awesome, but it's really neglected.

also the ability to not play the world cup in each normal edition kinda irks me. wouldn't be much work to put it in.

don't have many complaints about the actual gameplay of it all, though.

It's an impossible task, but make the tiny guys less overpowered.
Thanks! Keep them coming if you think of anything - gameplay, interface, game modes, etc....

Division 2, bitches! Woop

vlYyFwvl.jpg

Top Bottom