• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 Club of Gentle Lovers |Xbox 360|

Kampfers

Neo Member
The conference I went to in DC was for the NSF's I/UCRC program (relates to industry and Universities cooperating together). The one here in Austin that I organized was for this organization called ISHA.

Ha, definitely not the same thing. It didn't help that I misread your original post though.

Anyways, I should hopefully be restoring xbox live service soon. I was going to do it this past weekend but I unexpectedly had to buy a new software license so my live money went to that.

vgJames

Banned
vgJames | JamFX | GMT | Midfield

Would be interested in giving it a go with you guys, remember playing with Gaffers a few years ago when I had issues registering on here. Just curious are the GMT players active and do the non-GMT players often do GMT friendly hours anyway? And are you guys strict on 'once you're in the club, you can't leave', just curious since I do clubs with a few friends in different groups is all.

Weeknights are kinda tough for me since by the time I get home from work it's pretty late where most of you are.

Should we set up something for this weekend? I can hop on after the Arsenal game tomorrow (9am PT/12pm ET) if anyone is up for it. Sunday would probably work if people want to do that instead.

Weeknights are kinda tough for me since by the time I get home from work it's pretty late where most of you are.

Should we set up something for this weekend? I can hop on after the Arsenal game tomorrow (9am PT/12pm ET) if anyone is up for it. Sunday would probably work if people want to do that instead.

Sure okay

Meier

I am up for something this weekend. I played some drop-in last night and it was terrible as usual although I did manage to win MOTM as a LW in my final game.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
how active you guys? Thinking of picking up a 360 copy

I'll be on in 4 hours from now, and throughout the day. Last night was good. Sorry I couldn't stay for longer.

Something I've recently began to do is actually make forward runs when I'm playing up front/wing. In the past I would get into space, and wait for a ball, whilst the guy who had the ball would be looking to play it forward into a goal scoring chance.

Why wasn't I doing this before?

Idk :(

pappe

Had tonnes of fun playing earlier in the morning (6am in india) with fellow gaffer. Look forward to play within all soon. But the time difference is too much.

sneaky77

I'll be on in 4 hours from now, and throughout the day. Last night was good. Sorry I couldn't stay for longer.

Something I've recently began to do is actually make forward runs when I'm playing up front/wing. In the past I would get into space, and wait for a ball, whilst the guy who had the ball would be looking to play it forward into a goal scoring chance.

Why wasn't I doing this before?

Idk :(

because you're an Arsenal fan?

Top Bottom