• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 Club of Gentle Lovers |Xbox 360|

Would like to join up. Have been playing online team play with randoms which is very frustrating. =/

IronBubbles | Gunstar86AD | GMT+1 | Midfield/attack, wherever you need me (though I'm small and light so defense might not be the best)

Still have to make my player and gameface (need to find a Windows PC for that) so my player will probably be terrible compared to yours. :p

I'm up for a couple of games tonight, will be my first games on this FIFA with a pro so I won't be the best.

I'll send a message when I'm home.

Linius

I'm up for it too. I can play till the sun comes up if needs be. Only thing is, I can't use my mic. since my parents sleep next door :p

rinse82

I'll be on tonight dudebros.

So do our Pro's ratings automatically get upgraded as we hit certain accomplishments? It's not like NHL where we can choose which attributes to upgrade correct?

I'll be on tonight dudebros.

So do our Pro's ratings automatically get upgraded as we hit certain accomplishments? It's not like NHL where we can choose which attributes to upgrade correct?

yea you can't add individual points anywhere, as far as improving you get attribute +1's for accomplishments or by buying them out of the EAS catalogue with EAS "tokens" which is the persistent XP system for your user profile.

Your overall skill set is locked into place pretty much and only changes when you adjust your position(STR, MID, DEF), player type(several for each position) and also Height/Weight.

Linius

I'm going online now. But I can't go in a party like said before. Can we get enough players to play a match?

I'm there now, I see we have five guys online at this moment.

I'm going online now. But I can't go in a party like said before. Can we get enough players to play a match?

I'm there now, I see we have five guys online at this moment.

You're an excellent DM, man. Really impressed by your work.

Sucks we didn't get a win. We got better as the night went on, before the ref denied us a clear penalty lol

Linius

Thanks, I did the best I could do with my pro. It's gonna take tons of matches to get him better. I think we'll do better if more players on the field are controlled by different people. Better luck next time :D

Oh, and that keeper saved a penalty for us :p

Thanks, I did the best I could do with my pro. It's gonna take tons of matches to get him better. I think we'll do better if more players on the field are controlled by different people. Better luck next time :D

Oh, and that keeper saved a penalty for us :p

Go to the EAS section in your menu and, if you have FIFA coins (indicated by the bottom right on your screen next to your EA Level), you can buy ability boosters for 350 coins.

Got worked early running with only 4 of us I believe.

Would probably be great running with a full xi or at least 8-10.

Will be home all night so I'll check back frequently to see if any of you are on and playing.

I'm not quite sure how this works (Last one I owned was 10), but I'd love to be a part of it.

TriangleOfCorruption | Rabbitoh94 | GMT+10 but on a pretty erratic schedule
| On the wing.

Are the people doing that GAFfers or random dudes off of XBL? I suppose that's why we don't just accept them without a post first...

k0ji-wd

ufki5.gif

Meier

GOOOOL

Is this really the quality of these videos when you upload them to the website? I've used it before but I thought it was better.

Great goal! Love those chip through balls. I wish Borderlands 2 had come out earlier in the summer.. only got a few hours in on Xbox this weekend and it was devoted to that.

Edit: Here is a goal I scored in my first game as a Pro (Drop-In game). Stormed up from the RB position to score this: http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/137027176

robertoci

I'll join too if that's cool, i'm still getting to grips with the new first touch system though so bare with me!

Robertoci-Robertoci-UTC-Any position you want except GK

I wish Borderlands 2 had come out earlier in the summer.. only got a few hours in on Xbox this weekend and it was devoted to that.
I'm going to try and finish up my first BL2 playthrough tonight, and then I'll be back on Clubs later this week.

Lots of new faces on the roster after this weekend, and I'm looking forward to playing with everyone.

Great goal! Love those chip through balls. I wish Borderlands 2 had come out earlier in the summer.. only got a few hours in on Xbox this weekend and it was devoted to that.

Thanks. I wasn't really able to get time on the ball in that game because they were playing a weird 5-4-1 diamond. We were getting swarmed anytime we got the ball in their third of the pitch. Luckily, the striker read my intentions when I was making space and made the run; I was obligated to put it into his path then! Great finish too.

OMG...I watched the Super Bowl episode with Dr Tim Whatley last night. I can see into the future. I'm pretty sure I left you on my friends list from clubs years ago just because of your gamertag, lol

I usually play on my PS3 but if you guys got room I'm thinking about jumping on my sons 360 to play with you guys.

Need to create a pro, usually play CB/CDM.

Gonna need some patience with me tho, a bit nooby with a 360 controller aside from CoD from time to time plus I'll have no upgraded stats for a bit.

I dont remember my kids GT right now off hand, one of those XxclannamexX types but I'll check it later tomorrow afternoon if you guys can fit another guy in.

I usually play on my PS3 but if you guys got room I'm thinking about jumping on my sons 360 to play with you guys.

Gonna need some patience with me tho, a bit nooby with a 360 controller aside from CoD from time to time plus I'll have no upgraded stats for a bit.

I dont remember my kids GT right now off hand, one of those XxclannamexX types but I'll check it later tomorrow afternoon if you guys can fit another guy in.

Yeah, you're totally welcome. The best part about Clubs is that if you can press the "A" button, you're ahead of almost 99% of anyone else playing Clubs, so don't sweat the player rating thing =)

PS: If you make him a CAM, you get better passing and ball handling stats to start off with, so that might make it easier. You can still play any position with that.

cmon my fellow brother of Doop, we need to form a vaunted CB pairing like Valdes and Okugo

Top Bottom