• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 Club of Gentle Lovers |Xbox 360|

Linius

When I posted I was in, but we tryed like three times and we only got disconnects and failed attempts to play a match :(

Menelaus

Banned
We need to get our tournament games played tomorrow before the window closes!

Also, yay, I'm back after 3 months of gaf-less-ness.

Linius

I got a message on live, but I was playing a little Arkham City and only had 15 minutes left. Going to bed now guys :(

Meier

I will hop on once I get this stupid fucking shield in Borderlands. Been at it for about 2 hours, 40 minutes.

Menelaus

Banned
This is what you call a connection.

UNsNV.png
RjjCs.png

And here are some highlights I haven't had a chance to post:

Dr. Tim making the league-title-winning assist in the 90th minute in his first cap for the club

My first goal from the CB position

Header that shouldn't have beaten the keep off a pass from an unidentified hero

Menelaus

Banned
i should be able to squeeze out some time tonight since tomorrow i'm getting dragged to our first of 8 "bradley classes" for natural childbirth.

i hope to learn calming techniques such as whispering "hey bushedaddy, hey bushedaddy" into her ear over and over.

I'm around. Just post if you guys get something going.

Playing in drop-in matches makes me appreciate you guys more - these clowns don't know what they're doing.

ggs

thanks for letting me join this year but ive decided to hang my boots up

ive been beyond dreadful in a majority of the games ive played costing u guys wins and causing needless frustration, and I dont want to be "that guy" anymore.

good luck gents

sneaky77

ggs

ive been beyond dreadful in a majority of the games ive played costing u guys wins and causing needless frustration, and I dont want to be "that guy" anymore.

good luck gents

dood no youre awesome

Slizz

ggs

good luck gents

Cmon man you need to stay.

rinse82

Viz - we must be watching different games.

When you're not holding down the back line the club is a mess - makes a big difference with you back there.

Don't leave.

ggs

good luck gents

No way man!! You can't leave us! Don't leave. We need you to marshal that backline of awful generic defenders!

Top Bottom