• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

sneaky77

C'mon guys lets try to keep this thread active its the best way to keep the league alive. I know that there are some AAA releases out there but show the league some love too.

I looked at my friends list after I installed smartglass on my phone and everyone was on Halo4 lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Sneaky I can probably knock our game out tonight if you're available around 1am. If not tomorrow night or saturday after about 2pm is good.

---cool sounds good

Yep Linius and I will get our game knocked out Saturday, and I just messaged you back Will hopefully Sat. works for you as well...my schedule hasn't really allowed good times for me to play with the Europe folks this week but we'll get those games sorted!

Fintan

Heracles 0 - 1 VVV-Venlo

Strange game, I gave away a penalty from tip off and then both teams proceeded to waste a few good chances. But then again both teams hit the woodwork, including Heracles hitting the post on a freekick. Went all out attacking near the end and it almost cost me another goal.

Disappointing result. GG, Willkiller.

Heracles 0 - 1 VVV-Venlo

Strange game, I gave away a penalty from tip off and then both teams proceeded to waste a few good chances. But then again both teams hit the woodwork, including Heracles hitting the post on a freekick. Went all out attacking near the end and it almost cost me another goal.

Disappointing result. GG, Willkiller.

What type of penalty? Was it caused by smashing the tackle button while your opponent was doing a skill move or just a mistime tackle?

Fintan

What type of penalty? Was it caused by smashing the tackle button while your opponent was doing a skill move or just a mistime tackle?

If I remember correctly, Willkiller was turning around in my box and I bumped into him. Wasn't using the tackle button or anything like that.

If I remember correctly, Willkiller was turning around in my box and I bumped into him. Wasn't using the tackle button or anything like that.

Yeah, I cut back inside and your player left his leg and tripped me.

Also, Ajax 1-2 VVV-Venio

De Jong; Nwofor, Linssen

Thank god for that. Close first half but all throughout the second I created great chances, should have put 3 of them away but were put horribly wide. Eventually got the winner in the 85th minute. Ajax were a constant threat on the break. GG.

GG Will, Ajax 1 - 2 VVV.

Got totally dominated 2nd half after equalizing, Willkiller if you had decent strikers I would have been toast. Although I did nearly nab that break that hit the crossbar :lol. 5 - 22 shots or something like that.

edit: ^^yup, pretty much what you said.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
cool cool cool. AA I can play late at night tomorrow or saturday pretty much any time after 2pm.

Fintan you are my other game I already sent you a FR on live. Saturday afternoon is good and so is sunday morning/late at night.

*excuse time: I will probably be terrible since I only play Halo 4 now : )

Bought a fucking big bag of doritos and some little punk had already redeemed the code, lol

cool cool cool. AA I can play late at night tomorrow or saturday pretty much any time after 2pm.

Fintan you are my other game I already sent you a FR on live. Saturday afternoon is good and so is sunday morning/late at night.

Bought a fucking big bag of doritos and some little punk had already redeemed the code, lol
:lol, did you see the guy in the Halo thread who said he saw some 15 year old kid just going through walmart taking pics of every bag's code?

oh, to be young and have the time to be a punk again.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yep I saw that lol. I'm just buying mtn dew now. I bought a big 24 of diet (love the shit anyway) and I got a code for 12 matches. I drink it anyway so it's no biggie.

I don't really have doritos alone so it's all good. At least not a big ass bag lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah you totally dominated I was pissed, lol. I guess it's not just pace in fifa 13 that dominates huh?

My ultimate team is deep so I have guys of all attributes but utrecht exposed my weaknesses. I guess I can only beat scrubs like Quiche with this team :(

sneaky77

Yeah you totally dominated I was pissed, lol. I guess it's not just pace in fifa 13 that dominates huh?

My ultimate team is deep so I have guys of all attributes but utrecht exposed my weaknesses. I guess I can only beat scrubs like Quiche with this team :(

Well the first half was a futile affair no shots on either part lol. Then I got lucky with the quick goal and the counter.

Fintan and Marital Wheat, I get home around 630pm EST if you guys can do it tonight, if not then it will need to be next week.

Well the first half was a futile affair no shots on either part lol. Then I got lucky with the quick goal and the counter.

Fintan and Marital Wheat, I get home around 630pm EST if you guys can do it tonight, if not then it will need to be next week.
That should be right around when I get home so I would play then but not too much later. I'll send you a friend request later, just check if I'm on when you're home and ready, I'll probably be playing Halo..

sneaky77

That should be right around when I get home so I would play then but not too much later. I'll send you a friend request later, just check if I'm on when you're home and ready, I'll probably be playing Halo..

Ok I'll get on there when I get home and look for you.

I won't be able to play until sunday night at the earliest. But probably not until Monday.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Damn, sneaky en fuego.

Fintan I see you accepted my FR on live. You are in England? What time is good for you? I stay up real late which is probably your morning so let me know what time you want to play!

damn, I'm only going to win 1 game aren't I..

sneaky77

Damn, sneaky en fuego.

Fintan I see you accepted my FR on live. You are in England? What time is good for you? I stay up real late which is probably your morning so let me know what time you want to play!

damn, I'm only going to win 1 game aren't I..

We can only hope... lol

Top Bottom