• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

Linius

Vitesse 2 - 1 VVV Venlo

10' Bony 1-0
12' Wildschut 1-1
65' Reis 2-1

One of my worst matches ever. You played very well with what you have Willkiller. With a better team you would have beaten me for sure.

Vitesse 2 - 1 VVV Venlo

10' Bony 1-0
12' Wildschut 1-1
65' Reis 2-1

One of my worst matches ever. You played very well with what you have Willkiller. With a better team you would have beaten me for sure.

Yeah it was a good game. How I didn't score in the last 10 mins I don't know!

Slizz

Roda 1 - Vitesse - 2

Didn't even deserve the goal I scored, it's like I'm playing with a different team than when I started.

Also, Bony bodied everyone of my players, could not take the ball way from him....

Linius

gg man. I just didn't very well. Shot some balls straight out the stadium for nothing. What's up with the keeper rush btw? :lol

And yeah, Bony is big guy.

Roda 3-3 Venlo

I've only gone and done an Arsenal. Thrown away a two goal lead. Really exciting game though, I was lucky not to lose it in the last 5 mins.

Slizz

gg man. I just didn't very well. Shot some balls straight out the stadium for nothing. What's up with the keeper rush btw? :lol

And yeah, Bony is big guy.
Not my doing lol. My players were acting straight stupid out there
Roda 3-3 Venlo

I've only gone and done an Arsenal. Thrown away a two goal lead. Really exciting game though, I was lucky not to lose it in the last 5 mins.

Same for this game my players were doing the dumbest shit. Really wanted that last shot of mine before the whistle to go in..... Oh well first point of the season =D

Linius

Crazy numbers dudes :p

Oh and Sneaky, as a Dutchman it bothers me that two of the clubs are spelled wrong in the spreadsheat. VVV Venlo and FC Utrecht need to be corrected :p

Ajax 5 - 0 Vitesse

(Sana, Babel, Alderwireld, Eriksen, Schone)

One of those games where my team actually seemed to do everything I told them. i swear FIFA has a random form factor for games.

Linius

Lol, I'm not sure what just happened. I couldn't get a grip on Babel, that's for sure. But I have to see I at least deserve one or two goals.

gg man

Lol, I'm not sure what just happened. I couldn't get a grip on Babel, that's for sure. But I have to see I at least deserve one or two goals.

gg man
Yeah Babel had a great game, think most of my attacks came from down his side. And definitely, possession was fairly even. When you hit the post at the end there I could only imagine your frustration :lol

Linius

Yeah Babel had a great game, think most of my attacks came from down his side. And definitely, possession was fairly even. When you hit the post at the end there I could only imagine your frustration :lol

Me giving a fuck about this game was long gone by that moment :lol

Fintan

Fc Utrecht 1 - 3 Heracles

My play nearly exclusively went down the right wing. Not really sure why, don't normally use wingers much. But it got me two headed goals. GG, Andres.

PJSalt.png

AndresON777

shooting blanks
AA we can play Tuesday night if that's good for you.

-I'm going to park the bus so I can get one point! :/

Narsingh is going to smoke me lol

Can you not play tomorrow night? Otherwise Tuesday is fine.

Linius, what times will you be available to play. I know you are in Europe, but I usually won't be able to play until like 12:30 a.m. your time at the earliest until the weekend :/

Also, how do I only have two games again?

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Linius, what times will you be available to play. I know you are in Europe, but I usually won't be able to play until like 12:30 a.m. your time at the earliest until the weekend :/

No I work tomorrow night. Off tuesday so we can make it happen.

Linius

Yeah, that's not gonna work for me during weekdays. I get up at 5 am from monday till saturday :p

But next saturday I can manage something like that. I'll be at a concert during the evening but I guess I'll be home by 00:30 am or so (my time). We can play after if you can?

Yeah, that's not gonna work for me during weekdays. I get up at 5 am from monday till saturday :p

But next saturday I can manage something like that. I'll be at a concert during the evening but I guess I'll be home by 00:30 am or so (my time). We can play after if you can?

Do you mean Saturday, November 17th? Or a week later? I'll be out of town from the 21st to the 25th as well. What about Nov. 18th?

Linius

Do you mean Saturday, November 17th? Or a week later? I'll be out of town from the 21st to the 25th as well. What about Nov. 18th?

Nov. 17th I meant. The only day I can stay up real late because sunday is the only day I can sleep as long as I want. It would great if you can play during your day time at nov. 17th. If you wanna play on the 18th you should play in the morning or afternoon to make it work. Your 4:30 pm at the latest.

Nov. 17th I meant. The only day I can stay up real late because sunday is the only day I can sleep as long as I want. It would great if you can play during your day time at nov. 17th. If you wanna play on the 18th you should play in the morning or afternoon to make it work. Your 4:30 pm at the latest.

Yea! I should absolutely be around all day this coming Saturday and Sunday (17-18). We'll definitely be able to get our game in then :D

sneaky77

Feyenoord 1 2 Heracles

gg dude.. you completely shut me down the first half and then in the second I just could not come back and a couple of chances I had my player would not pull the shot.. ugh.

Fintan

Feyenoord 1 2 Heracles

gg dude.. you completely shut me down the first half and then in the second I just could not come back and a couple of chances I had my player would not pull the shot.. ugh.

Yeah, I think we both squandered a few chances. In the second half you started getting some chances down the wings, and you came close with a lot of headers, and obviously scored one. I took the worst penalty ever! My players were so tired and sluggish near the end. I just kept passing it to you. GG.

Fintan

As usual I may as well not have had a god damn keeper.

PSV 2-2 Utrecht

I just finished my game and I went on to the Xbox Guide thing and I looked at Andres' profile and it said "Just Scored a Goal" and then about 2 seconds later "Just Conceded a Goal". I thought "poor Andres", lol. But he equalised in the end and all was right in the world.

Fintan

sc Herreveen 3 - 2 Heracles

GG Fintan! I should have scored at least another one!

You were all over me for a lot of it, but my defense was holding strong. Don't know what happened, at some point pretty much all the through balls starting getting past them! My goals were definitely against the run of play! 3 at the back is risky, I suppose. GG!

So who's winning? Are we going to have a league table?

sneaky77

You were all over me for a lot of it, but my defense was holding strong. Don't know what happened, at some point pretty much all the through balls starting getting past them! My goals were definitely against the run of play! 3 at the back is risky, I suppose. GG!

So who's winning? Are we going to have a league table?

There is a league table on the google page lol

Slizz and Martial wheat....you guys available today?
sorry man, just saw this...I'm fucking loaded with shit to do until middle of next week, can we slide the games in sometime early to midday Saturday (my time)? like 10 am - noon, whatever that is for you guys? pm me.

Top Bottom