• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

sneaky77

not yet. I sent him a pm if he doesnt reply at some pt maybe but give him a few lol hes just gonna get barcelona anyway or man city

AndresON777

shooting blanks
There's like at least 8 strong teams I want and there are only 8 people ahead of me. Thinking:

PSG
Man City
Utd
Chelsea
Juve
Napoli
Arsenal
Atletico

PICK FROM THIS LIST

You should get a set amount of time to pick or you get an MLS team

nod-of-approval.gif

Slizz

Holy shit, I'm third pick? INCREDIBLE. I don't wanna be one of 'those guys' but I may have to take a powerhouse.

I feel you Slizz. I'm not familiar enough with the game to not take one of them. If Barca is available I'm taking them to fuck with Andres.

Also, don't forget that International teams are available as well!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah I was going to ask if we could get international squads

there's enough powerhouse teams to get 1 even in my spot so it's all good. I play with Barca every day I wont mind taking a different team.

the tournaments never finish anyway lol

You aren't happy with RM? They are better than just about every int'l team.

Yeah I was going to ask if we could get international squads

there's enough powerhouse teams to get 1 even in my spot so it's all good. I play with Barca every day I wont mind taking a different team.

the tournaments never finish anyway lol

Your mind games aren't going to work on me.

Also, I assumed int'l teams, sneaky has final say. I'd vote no personally, but I have no problem with that. I prefer picking a random league and sticking to that, but for an inaugural tournament it make sense to play as anyone.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Actually there is one team I already intended to pick I didn't list but I havnt tried them in the game yet.

I've been so busy with practicing against the cpu, h2h ranked and UT I have only played with Barca, Atletico, and Colombia

I'm off tomorrow so I should be able to put in some time with other teams but who am I kidding there is a shitload of football on tomorrow I'll barely have time for fifa

-I agree. The best thing EA did in matchmaking is allowing you to only play international teams vs each other

I hated it last year picking Colombia and going up against nothing but santos

rinse82

Yeah - I didn't mean it that way, but thinking more about the spirit of a Champions League being club teams only.

Playing with international teams makes it so that everyone has a chance to have a powerhouse team. I would even prefer if it were 3-3.5 star teams only.

sneaky77

Playing with international teams makes it so that everyone has a chance to have a powerhouse team. I would even prefer if it were 3-3.5 star teams only.

We used to do that.. and then everyone complained. So if we get a good core of players we will change it up for next tourney.

Wait, so yes or no to international teams? And lol fuck, didn't realize you could be Madrid or Barcelona, they're gonna destroy. Messi against any defense that hovers just around the 80s will be...oh god, the slaughter.

Tf53

Oh how I miss the times when I could make time for stuff like this. If anyone is considering having two kids in two years, don't do it if you like gaming.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Atletico was my other choice for team. I really considered but PSG is pretty fun to play with.

They are beastly. Colombia got fucked in ratings tho. we are 4.5 stars but all our players are in the 70s or 80s lol. I was able to beat belgium but portugal destroyed me 5-1.

is there a portuguese dev on fifa or something?

They are beastly. Colombia got fucked in ratings tho. we are 4.5 stars but all our players are in the 70s or 80s lol. I was able to beat belgium but portugal destroyed me 5-1.

is there a portuguese dev on fifa or something?

How did they beat you? Was it with lobs to Cristiano Ronaldo? If so then you got beat by the game.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
How did they beat you? Was it with lobs to Cristiano Ronaldo? If so then you got beat by the game.

Nah I was marking him pretty good. FIFA 13 taught me Quaresma > Messi

I was livid and the servers went down afterwards too so I couldn't roll out Barca on some fool. I almost died of an aneurysm I was so salty.

So whats the deal here, this thread has been going for over a week and we have picked what? About 3 teams?

Thought we could have at least started this at some point this week?

Slizz

So whats the deal here, this thread has been going for over a week and we have picked what? About 3 teams?

Thought we could have at least started this at some point this week?

4 teams but still you are right, just stick with it though. At least we are weeding people out before the tourney starts instead of during.

Linius

Yeah, it's taking way too long. People who joined this thread should know by now that it's expected they pick a team. Why is this taking so long guys? :(

sneaky77

I guess maritalwheat can go ahead and pick.
looks like we are just going to end with a much smaller group so hopefully it will be a more dedicated group.
agreed better now than not people not playing matches later

Top Bottom