• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

Hargenx

hargenx youre up

I'm passing the tournament for now dude, my Xbox is fucked, I can't open the DVD-drive, calling MS-support they gonna take the Xbox, so I just gonna have it back in a week or more... ;__;

Sorry guys, hope next time I can hope in...

Worst of all, my Assassin Creed: Brotherhood is inside it...LOL

So I got PM'd to say it was ( finally ) my turn to pick my team - check the op and I'm immediately bottom of the list?

How / why have I been relegated one place or did the person below pull out?

sneaky77

So I got PM'd to say it was ( finally ) my turn to pick my team - check the op and I'm immediately bottom of the list?

How / why have I been relegated one place or did the person below pull out?

I sent the pm
waited around 12 hrs and then movd to the next person. its how we have done the whole time

rinse82

Glad to see the picks (and this thread) pick up over the last couple of days

Looking forward to the tournament.

Slizz

So the draft is finally over... Awesome. Can't wait to slice everyone up with the LB of the millennium, Buttner.

Slizz

Yeah, I'm actually in Chicago from Thursday night to basically Sat night. So anytime after that I'm down.

Maybe I can holler at AA while I'm in Chi-town.

sneaky77
3Sixty
Rinse82
Woodsey82

Can you guys get on Xbox live for party chat? we can knock this thing out Friday night. Btw i was born 1982 too, whoa.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm in Chicago for the first time for the UM vs. ND game at Solider Field. But doing tourist stuff durin the day Fri. Then chillin Fri night

We're in the same group, fuck

Man utd - Slizz
Schalke (learn how to spell sneaky) - Linius
Atletico Madrid - Raging Spaniard
Barcelona - AndresON777

I'm in Chicago for the first time for the UM vs. ND game at Solider Field. But doing tourist stuff durin the day Fri. Then chillin Fri night

What is the significance of that game for you?

Also, that game will be really cool. Notre Dame's helmets look pretty sweet. I could have gone, but hate Notre Dame and Michigan even more.

Slizz

What is the significance of that game for you?

Also, that game will be really cool. Notre Dame's helmets look pretty sweet. I could have gone, but hate Notre Dame and Michigan even more.
Die-hard Cane. Huge rivalry being renewed.... Should be epic. Catholics vs. Convicts II

Hargenx

I'm out from this one, but monitoring this one for future references...

tumblr_lqqby1i1xw1qdmm6jo1_500-1.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Do we play everyone once or will there be a home and away game?

home away I believe. Look at op sneaky added a google doc schedule. Whats your gamertag we play?

Not till the weekend if youre cool with that. Im terrible right now because I spend all my time on UT

Linius

GT = Don Randy. And the weekend would be fine I guess. Need a lot of practice myself. I skipped 12 so this new style of defending is still hard to do right :p

AndresON777

shooting blanks
GT = Don Randy. And the weekend would be fine I guess. Need a lot of practice myself. I skipped 12 so this new style of defending is still hard to do right :p

lol just added you. I dont belive you you are dutch so you will probably cruise to the final and lose.

lol

I have a cousin who is half dutch lulz

Linius

Technically I'm half Dutch too. My father is born in Germany, that makes me half German and half Dutch. But I almost never visit family over there.

Well, time to practice my shit with Schalke.

Top Bottom