• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

sneaky77

stop rushing me you drunken fool.. lol.

I'll go with
200px-Borussia_Dortmund.png

Ok go ahead and pick your cheap team for your cheap tactics lol

I was really hoping Andres would have gone with Atletico Madrid. Would have been the sexier pick, and he is all about sex. I feel like Barcelona represented as a libido would be one of the most consistently boring ones out there.

david_villa_barcelona.jpeg

This isn't sexy?

lol I just want to see how I do with Barca. I'm feeling some Chelsea vs Barca goodness in my future :(

Yo Andres can we play some friendly matches while we wait for this thing to end. I want to downloa... er warm up a bit. Ill play you the Chelsea -Barce match if you want although I am not familiar with Chelsea style since I'm more of a La Liga team type player myself.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yo Andres can we play some friendly matches while we wait for this thing to end. I want to downloa... er warm up a bit. Ill play you the Chelsea -Barce match if you want although I am not familiar with Chelsea style since I'm more of a La Liga team type player myself.

La Liga 4 lyfe. Yeah you can add me on live it's AndresON777

I'm at work right now tho. I wont be home till like 12:30 est. Gotta get up early tomorrow to do dumb shit but I'm off so hit me up!

no mic though, I might buy one tomorrow though

------hopefully by the end of the month everyone has picked their team :)

sneaky77

prisonmike pm'd me, so I guess he should be making a pick soon.

I had just pm'd prematurequiche.. so I guess hold on that for a minute.

Hargenx

Man EA suck balls in here, wait more than a week from the rest of the world... Than they don't know why PES is still strong in Brazil...Bunch of idiots!

It's still possible?! =)
sp-940-juventus-8col.jpg

rinse82

For the stragglers - I say we just cut them loose

If they haven't checked gaf/this thread in over a week they're not fit for this league.

Is not that serious I'm good with Inter and he can keep Juventus. The guys that didn't show up for their turn shouldn't have a spot on hold over the guys waiting patiently behind me though.

sneaky77

I concur with you mate, I miss my time, Juve is yours... ^_^

So is Milan for me!

hey mate, if you're doing that, you're gonna have to pick after everyone else has picked that has not been skipped yet.

Quicksilver got Juve. Hargenx will wait till everyone had had their turn.

RagingSpaniard is on the clock

Top Bottom