• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 |OT| JOIN THE CLUB

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Repost for new page:
Ah fuck you EA.

•Early Access to FIFA 13

Day -6 confirmed.

20% discount on downloadable content. Does that mean Fifa 13 from the PSN store would cost me 20% less?

adelante

Repost for new page:

20% discount on downloadable content. Does that mean Fifa 13 from the PSN store would cost me 20% less?

I"m quite certain the discount only applies to extra DLC content, not the full game download itself?

Edit: Beaten

Also, if you guys are creating separate Pro Club/GAF League threads in the Community forum, post the links here and I'll put them up in the OP near the top for all to see.

Your being ripped off by EA if you do.

I already have it :(

Aha, it's such a horrible situation.

Wait on FIFA 13 for a week while I read reviews, impressions, ultimate team talk - or pay £20 for the privilege of getting a finished game a week early >:[

Edit: How are people using the web app for UT already? I just get told to buy the game and set up my first team on FIFA 13 :/

Edit 2: "For security reasons, in order to be eligible to use FUT 13 Web Start you need to (i) be a returning FUT 12 user, and (ii) have created a Security Question and Answer on FUT console between March 7 and September 12, 2012. Those returning users who have not created a Security Question and Answer between March 7 and September 12 can still use FUT on web by purchasing FIFA 13 for the Xbox 360™, Playstation®3 or PC after September 28.

ah

iNvid02

best price i've seen for PC is £26 from Amazon

or £11.50 from Origin India - what a steal (offer expired now)

How do you guys manage your UT addiction?

Last year in the first week I used like 10,000 msp and ended up with about 1.5 mill coins and didn't even kick a ball.

But I still wanted more :(

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
All this sounds good, and hopefully the skills mode explains this, but they need to give more detailed explanations on how to get the most out of this new first touch and dribble moves.

Like, fucking EXPLAIN how you can manually make your dribbles or first touch better. I noticed you can flick the ball over your head with the right analog on a long pass, would be nice if they showed practical examples of that.

Yen

Demo was the first time I'd played FIFA since 09 on the PSP. Didn't have a notion what the controls were. Will still buy day 1.

xbhaskarx

No Glasgow Rangers I presume?
This has the Korean league but not the Japanese league?
REST OF THE WORLD
Greece - AEK Athens, PAOK, Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, River Plate, Boca Juniors, Racing Club

OP: those three are in Argentina, not Greece.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
CVG review - 9.1

The verdict
PES 2013 has stepped up to the plate this year, but FIFA 13 is still, just about, the best. EA are treading water before the next-gen push, but deceptively minor tweaks make major impacts, and persistent online modes are welcome.

Uppers
Subtle, effective changes to the blueprint
New modes a real success
Still superb in multiplayer

Downers
Computer-assisted errors won't be to everyone's tastes

mktrOOp

Banned
How do you guys manage your UT addiction?

Last year in the first week I used like 10,000 msp and ended up with about 1.5 mill coins and didn't even kick a ball.

But I still wanted more :(

Hmm, my strategy is to build a team with cheap players (last year i had a german team from the "bundesliga")
I was able to buy my whole team (with Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Neuer and Gomez) with my earned coins and I only spent 1000? Microsoft Points for booster packs ;)

I also feel that a team with Ronaldo, Rooney or Messi is incredibly lame.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
There any beginners tips for FIFA games? Played the demo and had a lot of fun on easy, but as soon as I moved to medium I got beat 2 or 3 to 0 multiple times and only ever got like 3 shots on goal.

Great OT - lots of info.

Don't know if I'll pick it up on day one but I should have it by the end of next week. Unfortunately, I probably won't have time for the annual 360 league this year. :(

sneaky77

So who is doing the official Neogaf league for Xbox360? Would like to reserve my spot.
I will set one up.

There will be a draft to set the order for picking teams as usual.

I'm ready for some clubs as well. Until qvt and Ragnar resume their love affair lol. Jk

IllumiNate

Getting this for the 360, I'm totally into UT for both this and Madden. This is my first year with UT and still learning but I'd like some people to play with GT: CottonBaller

Hmm, my strategy is to build a team with cheap players (last year i had a german team from the "bundesliga")
I was able to buy my whole team (with Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Neuer and Gomez) with my earned coins and I only spent 1000? Microsoft Points for booster packs ;)

I also feel that a team with Ronaldo, Rooney or Messi is incredibly lame.

I agree one the best teams I ever made was a Russian league team last season.

Top Bottom