• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 |OT| JOIN THE CLUB

JLG-

My Gamestop is doing a midnight release.
3AQmK.gif

Bumhead

Banned
The Ultimate Team web app is prompting me to set up a security question. Where and how do I do this? Can I do it on the FIFA 13 demo or do I need FIFA 12?

JLG-

Did you get an email notification or something?

I was told they were doing a midnight release when i went in to preorder my copy.

They're giving out these Messi steelbooks as a preorder bonus and they told me they were limited so if wanted one that i should go on the midnight release.

scaled.phpserver694fiijswo.jpg

madmackem

FAAAAAACES:

facess.png

Jordi Alba (I think) Mata and Sergio.

All look great, Mata looks scarily lifelike.

Mata looks like a photo of him its perfect. Cant wait to play with unscanned sunderland players again, fuck you ea should scan all prem teams.

Messi

Mata looks like a photo of him its perfect. Cant wait to play with unscanned sunderland players again, fuck you ea should scan all prem teams.

I actually think all 3 of them look exactly like them, well chuffed as a Barca fan to get Sergio finally, Alba, Alexis, Thiago and Pedro all at once.

Soi-Fong

Hmm... Wondering if I should get this. Already getting DOA5 CE, but I might just get the PC ver and maybe the Vita version.. Too much money..

JebusF

Neo Member
Bloody hell, these OT's are getting more and more impressive and extensive!

Anyway - our (GodisaGeek.com) review went up yesterday: 9/10.

For what it's worth, I really ended up disliking FIFA 12, and this one feels like a breath of fresh air.

The physics are better, and the total control makes such a huge difference. People who just hold down the sprint button might be in for a savaging when they take the game online :)

iFootball

I was told they were doing a midnight release when i went in to preorder my copy.

They're giving out these Messi steelbooks as a preorder bonus and they told me they were limited so if wanted one that i should go on the midnight release.

Monday at midnight it is for me then !!!

Drewfonse

Even though I pretty much only ever play the Premier League "tournament" in FIFA, I can't freaking wait. Because I'll play it multiple times, different teams, difficulty, etc. Now if they only had the Champions League....

First up: Everton.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
I tried the demo: best FIFA ever. And first one in the series to be worth my time.
Randomness make the game, I always thought previous FIFA had too rigid IA, controls and shoots.

I LOVE what I played.

Yopis

Cant wait to go full manual again with this version. Think I might grab the vita version again also. Crazy no news of vita version. Guess 360 version will suffice for now.

Even though I pretty much only ever play the Premier League "tournament" in FIFA, I can't freaking wait. Because I'll play it multiple times, different teams, difficulty, etc. Now if they only had the Champions League....

First up: Everton.

It has a fake Champions League.

You can pretty much set it up exactly how it is in the real CL draw in Career Mode and it will have the same tournament structure.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Maybe I'm too used to pointer controls, but I'm so bad with long balls. I only manage to put the ball where I want 20% of the time. Is there something I should change in the settings?

I will set one up.

There will be a draft to set the order for picking teams as usual.

I'm ready for some clubs as well. Until qvt and Ragnar resume their love affair lol. Jk

Sweet, will that info be in this thread or will the league have an exclusive thread? Any info on what date this will get started? Im hype!!!

adelante

Sweet, will that info be in this thread or will the league have an exclusive thread? Any info on what date this will get started? Im hype!!!

Clubs/Leagues typically have their own thread in the community sub-forum, I'll post links to these in the OP as soon as league/club creators have set them up

Zia

The Ultimate Team web app is prompting me to set up a security question. Where and how do I do this? Can I do it on the FIFA 13 demo or do I need FIFA 12?

Quoting this, as the BF was pretty frustrated last night while trying to do the same thing.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
My one big problem with Fifa is all the control options. Id love to go all manual but until I get good at it I will lose all my matches to people playing on auto or semi. I wish that at least auto was off and semi was the standard.

Drewfonse

It has a fake Champions League.

You can pretty much set it up exactly how it is in the real CL draw in Career Mode and it will have the same tournament structure.

I generally don't play the Career mode, so you can Create a Tournament in that mode? I guess I can just set up a generic tournament and customize it in Tournament mode.

In FIFA12 I could never figure out how to save the actual tournament when I created one, instead of starting from scratch every time. Other than keeping the beginning save game, of course. Is there a way to create and save a tournament and have it be a simple option to select it in Tournament mode?

SumGamer

Does anyone know if US version of EA Season Pass work on HK PSN account? I'm tempting to get one if it does.

Also, does the 20% off UT pack include purchase using coins or just cash?

Top Bottom