• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 14 (360/PS3/PC) |OT| ITS NOT A RESKIN DAMNIT

Has EA said anything about data transferring over from PS3 to PS4? Or if this game will be part of the upgrade program in general?

3qSjXqz.jpg

I know in the UK you get £40 for it when traded in towards a copy of the game on a next gen console at GAME.

Carbonox

Waiting for the PS4 version. GTAV, KH1.5HD and Batman Arkham Origins will keep me busy until the next generation arrives.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Remember if you have the season pass you should be able to play on ps3/360 on saturday. Not for PC though :(

mrklaw

MrArseFace
any info on expected improvements on PS4/Xbox one? Enjoying the demo (first Fifa for years) and am thinking to get it on PS3 and then upgrade via GAME's offer to PS4 if there is a reasonable bump in graphics etc.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
any info on expected improvements on PS4/Xbox one? Enjoying the demo (first Fifa for years) and am thinking to get it on PS3 and then upgrade via GAME's offer to PS4 if there is a reasonable bump in graphics etc.

I heard there were going to be improvements made and more features added, but obviously they want to maximise these sales first before they go into detail

depward

I'm looking for more info on co-op seasons.

It says that you + a friend can play against TWO OTHER FRIENDS... but my question is: what if you don't have two other friends that play Fifa? Can you + a friend play against two randoms? Is there matchmaking?

Anyone play this type of mode before? Is it pretty fun? My brother and I are interested...

Mr Cola

It says that you + a friend can play against TWO OTHER FRIENDS... but my question is: what if you don't have two other friends that play Fifa? Can you + a friend play against two randoms? Is there matchmaking?

Anyone play this type of mode before? Is it pretty fun? My brother and I are interested...

Yeah 2 people playing season mode as one club v randoms, moving up divisions n such

2v2 is loads of fun! You used to be able to play it by going into a Online Team Play lobby and both playing ANY. The problem being that sometimes too many people would join and wouldn't leave.

This way you just invite your friend in and it searches for another pair of players. It has 5 divisions to win.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
For playstation da you sign with two accounts? Eg I have my ultimate team only PSN account, and my son has his - can they play against each other on one Ps3?

Also, for transferring FUT from PS3-PS4, will you need both versions of the game at the same time, or will it all be on EAs server? I'd want to do the GAME trade in offer so won't have both games at the same time

For playstation da you sign with two accounts? Eg I have my ultimate team only PSN account, and my son has his - can they play against each other on one Ps3?

Also, for transferring FUT from PS3-PS4, will you need both versions of the game at the same time, or will it all be on EAs server? I'd want to do the GAME trade in offer so won't have both games at the same time

For FUT it is all done on the servers. The other question I don't really understand.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
For FUT it is all done on the servers. The other question I don't really understand.

I have a PSN account. I play FIFA and create my ultimate team.
My son has a PSN account on the same PS3. He plays FIFA and creates *his* ultimate team.

Can we play matches against each other's ultimate teams on the same PS3?

Mr Cola

You cant use 2 accounts on the same ps3 in one game, you would need 2 ps3's

Sky78

Banned
Demo of this felt great, but will hold out for X1 launch, as I'm getting it bundled.

As an ISS and then PES player going back to the SNES days who jumped ship to FIFA with 10, I was all ready to come home to PES again this year. I though FIFA 13 and PES 2013 were pretty much equal last year and as EA have been getting on my nerves recently I thought I might switch back. But sadly a combination of no next-gen version and trying the 2014 demo the other day has changed my mind. I was disappointed to find that with the new engine a bit of the old magic had gone, the graphics and animation are both great but it just didn't feel like PES to me.

Sticking with FIFA, and having tried the demo I'm more than satisfied that this is the right decisions.

Mr Cola

Thats easily the most pointless, poorly constructed, poorly thought out advert I have ever seen. Why, in all holy name, when your game is often accused of being floaty and shots are a particular bug bear, would you show a trailer where you show this in live action.
Stunned.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I wonder what the server populations will be like for the PS4 population. I may just hang on to my PS3 version to have more people to play against.

Mr Cola

PC version up for preload if you have a key or ordered through Origin, 6.66GB

dreamental

Neo Member
Anyone heard anything about a PS3 -> PS4 trade in upgrade for the United States yet? Everything i see only mentions the UK and Canada.

I read that in the US at Best Buy we can trade in the 360 edition of FIFA 14 for a $40 gift card and a $10 coupon for the Xbox One version. Would I be better off doing this and using the gift card on the PS4 version?

If i got the PS3 version would it trade in for around $40 around PS4 launch? I wouldn't have to lose all my stats and game saves if i did it that way...

DannyCool

Reckoner

It is the first time I'm buying the season ticket. Do we only have three days to play it or are we going to have until the 27th, when the game comes out?

Btw, a friend of mine tried to buy the season ticket with his credit card and then it showed a pop up saying that it wasn't possible to download the EA season. After that, when he saw the balance of his credit card, he noticed that they took three pounds. Was it some kind of taxes he had to pay? He is worried about it

madmackem

PC version up for preload if you have a key or ordered through Origin, 6.66GB

Are you a sunderland fan mate, dat kerr avatar. Hmm after being dissapointed about pes im tempted to double dip and get fifa as well even though ill be getting it on xbone as well. hmmmm.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Are you a sunderland fan mate, dat kerr avatar. Hmm after being dissapointed about pes im tempted to double dip and get fifa as well even though ill be getting it on xbone as well. hmmmm.

You have a PS3 or 360? Could do the GAME or amazon trade in offer?

I have to answer this for him sorry! He just picked loads of old players with crazy hair-dos for a lot of out members of the NeoGAF PC pro club and he chose Kerr for him self!

He is actually a dirty United fan.

Top Bottom