• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

i35phfCoWXN2p.gif
i35phfCoWXN2p.gif
i35phfCoWXN2p.gif
i35phfCoWXN2p.gif
i35phfCoWXN2p.gif
i35phfCoWXN2p.gif
i35phfCoWXN2p.gif
i35phfCoWXN2p.gif
i35phfCoWXN2p.gif
i35phfCoWXN2p.gif
i35phfCoWXN2p.gif
i35phfCoWXN2p.gif

Roulette

There was a reason for all that dancing.

New striker for Police Machine FC.

26 goals.

1 pass.

Thanks for the games, guys. I don't know that I'll jump in going forward, though. It's good times and all, but with you guys in D1 and my latency issues, about all I can do is win headers and hope my through balls actually go through. I can't tackle for shit, and if I take more than 2 steps with the ball, it's gone.

But we'll always have those 7 games together.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I quit, going on hiatus for a while

Hixx

I just spent the last 10 mins being quizzed by my family why whenever I'm on my PC I keep saying well done to foods and drinks.

I was asking wtf they meant

"Well done, Bacon! Nice ball, Cola! Good tackle, Wooden!"

I asked how Wooden was a food but they ignored me.

Anyway they asked what I had against Quiche and I just started laughing. "You're always so angry about quiches!"

I just spent the last 10 mins being quizzed by my family why whenever I'm on my PC I keep saying well done to foods and drinks.

I was asking wtf they meant

"Well done, Bacon! Nice ball, Cola! Good tackle, Wooden!"

I asked how Wooden was a food but they ignored me.

Anyway they asked what I had against Quiche and I just started laughing. "You're always so angry about quiches!"

Amazing. You are always angry at me to be fair!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Next we play I have a story to tell about France, one I had forgotten about until I was reminded recently.

Mr Cola

ill save it for you, i think you will like it

Mr Cola

I want the one with your nimble feet in the box, doing a 180 then switching foot to score, all on a 6'7 giant

Mr Cola

We need to start a get Quiche internet fund, or buy him a years worth of cards

Mr Cola

we should do some fee fee today

Hixx

Sorry I lost the ball at the end there but... eh. Didn't see a ball on so thought I'd have a pop.

Interesting games.

Interesting in that I don't think I ever want to play FIFA again, but interesting nonetheless.

Mr Cola

Its not everyday you lose 7-6

Why

Why

Why

Mr Cola

crazy as it sounds we should still play today

Mr Cola

I ordered pizza hut on Friday and when i bent over with the boxes my dip fell out, thinking on my feet i nudged the dip onto my toe and attempted to flick it up and catch it on the top of the box, i caught it but dropped my nachos all over the floor, i was pissed. Today i ordered pizza hut and brushed past a door causing me to do a 180 and fling my nachos into the bin.

Moral of the story is we should play fifa.

Top Bottom