• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
4 wins in a row by a single goal thanks to the greatest strike partnership known to man

Hixx

Hixx and the post?

ih5YwU35u5LiW.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
ill be on around 6:30-7 after had my pizza

Then we storm division 3 :|

Mr Cola

ill be on after england game if anyones on

Mr Cola

on forth lads, conquer division 3 we must, games now

Irish

For some reason, whenever Cola gets frustrated, I get this insane urge to continue pissing him off. It's like it sets off some sort of trigger in my brain and I don't know why. :(

I just want to argue with you for some reason during those times. I think my brain senses a bit of self-righteousness that isn't really there and wants to be like, "Oi, who da fuck does this guy think he is? I'll set him straight." I know that's not how you are, but my brain enters attack mode oddly enough.

He's going on a silent retreat to find his inner self and lower his blood pressure, if you need him he will be at a monastery in la Peosta, but to get to him you will have to get through 30 silent monks who will guard his silence with their life.

First you steal my goal now you are getting me sent off.

Is there something we need to discuss, Wooden?

I guess we could talk about your bad disciplinary record, I don't even remember stealing a goal!

iblGnMWrjhsksX.gif

A goal we conceded like 3 days ago. Utter bullshit.

This is what happens when some bellend on the team keeps hitting the clearing button, making the AI attempt it no matter how far away.

Mr Cola

has it been a month already? No, life is rediculous and stupid and im back

Mr Cola

After the 3 O'clock kick offs

Its time for the real games to begin :|

Mr Cola

if you want your positions id log on now mens

Mr Cola

superb football there, meet up at around 8 ish

Hixx

i ordered food instead of cooking as i am a lazy fuck

i may not be back on until like 8.30 so I am mentally preparing to play DEEEEfence as our American chum would say it

Mr Cola

1 point off division title :(

Feels bad man

Mr Cola

Gonna do another stat down at the end of this month AND i think im going to start doing player of the month awards :O

Maybe prizes

Mr Cola

Wes has yet again been denied from the hat trick club by the merciless offside rule

Hixx

Well after two seasons challenging and missing out on the Div 1 title by a single point our third bite at the cherry came to a very disappointing end.

We stayed up with the minimum number of points :(

Mr Cola

curses i missed it :*(, well done for staying up though

Ill be on at 8pm if anyone fancies another run, we can do this

Believe...fc

Mr Cola

i tried but seems people are offline or not responding, guess well go tomorrow

Top Bottom