• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Well done

Ill be on online from 2:30

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ya know as heartbreaking as that was we had 4-5 games of really awesome football, some of the best we have played. And there is always tomorrow!. We will win div 1 one of these days :D

Well I'm all for good football but I'm not coming back until we can shoot enough HGH into the ass of Broken so he looks like this

ibcSox5liPpO6M.gif

iGLKQ4KGtvQau.gif

ibrjXgwESWjxQh.gif

ibnI50eZBFqjDX.gif

Mr Cola

Welcome Phantom, we are all sore because we spent a few hours getting our asses handed to us :(

Some days we are unbeatable, others...well ;D

There is always tomorrow

Maverick

Does anyone have interest in getting together a FIFA club for 360? I know the regular crew was waiting for the next-gen versions, but I am dying to get in on some Pro Club fun.

Anyone play on a decent club for 360?

Does anyone have interest in getting together a FIFA club for 360? I know the regular crew was waiting for the next-gen versions, but I am dying to get in on some Pro Club fun.

Anyone play on a decent club for 360?

You would want to ask in the normal OT not his PC thread but as you said the regular dudes were all waiting for PS4.

iNvid02

gonna stay up for allaccess because fuck it new gen launch doesn't roll round every day.

need to rest eyes now tho

iNvid02

for a few short hours you will be a god to most of the console base broken, just soak it all in

after that they'll have probably surpassed you :D

Mr Cola

I think we will outlast the ps4 teams

we will outlast them all

Mr Cola

is clubs exactly the same on ps4?

Mr Cola

Im online from 2:30 if we want to play the games

iNvid02

you know how we thought some 6ft 2 cunts with seemingly unlimited stamina who could score from almost any angle were cheating, turns out they were.

Mr Cola

Nice to know, sometimes we come across players who arent even godlike per se but are still so much better than our players (the created player not the person) that its stupid. Just yesterday we played against a player called Ronaldo who was at least 5'11 who could not be tackled without getting the ball back, he could shoot from any angle and at 5'11 was faster than me, an 89 cam 5'8 178 pounds who is literally as fast as you can be in the game. He was faster than me on the ball. That doesnt jive with me.

Top Bottom