• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

EWmof.gif
VVeH6hd.png
p0QHO.gif

Best strike partnership ever.

iNvid02

the problem is it's an EA game, and they really don't give a shit about PC. could be worse though , look at battlefield 4

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
always hap,pens when i go, i was sucking too much :(

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Quiche said yes then no and now im confused and thinking of sleeping

Mr Cola

playing bad, not having fun, taking rest of the day off sorry

Mr Cola

So i think we are taking the weekend off, well the ones on PC at least as our brethren merge to the ps4 club. Good luck men!

Dont forget us D:

iNvid02

might as well, by the time you cunts come back you'll have become accustomed to division 8 and we ll have no chance

Mr Cola

If this t'were a normal weekend id be asking for games

Hixx

The PS4 version is really fucking good. Like graphically it looks a lot better which surprised me but just the general flow, the animations, the replays and the netcode is better in clubs. Fuck it is so good and I did not expect it to be this much better from looking at it from the outside.

Mr Cola

i asked quiche if this was the end of pc clubs and he said maybe

Sad times indeed, cant halt progress though

Top Bottom