• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Irish

Hm... I haven't opened steam in a few weeks, so I wonder how it logged me on.

I plan on getting the game. Unfortunately, I will only be able to play from 8:30 pm on, your guys' time, during the week because I'm now teaching a class of my own. I should be free at any time on the weekends though.

Quiche, reenable me if you haven't already. If you still have that spot available, that is. Please.

Irish

Hey, somebody has to prepare these damn kids for their colleges and careers and interpersonal relationships. All topics I clearly know a ton about.

Hm... I haven't opened steam in a few weeks, so I wonder how it logged me on.

I plan on getting the game. Unfortunately, I will only be able to play from 8:30 pm on, your guys' time, during the week because I'm now teaching a class of my own. I should be free at any time on the weekends though.

Quiche, reenable me if you haven't already. If you still have that spot available, that is. Please.

Email me and I should be able to.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Just a few more weeks, can't wait to play with you guys from the start this time!

Does anyone know if the following are getting it? I cant get on steam

Bacon
Broken
Bulky
Manager
Wes

Pretty sure manager will get it.

put a movie on for the kids so you can play fifa broken

something entertaining but also educational, maybe SAW

I just put on stuff like "dogs that don't want to bath" youtube compilation videos and then browse GAF.
gzdtIVu.png

I've got it pre-ordered on Origin and am ready to roll. Not sure how the schedule lines up since the vast majority of you guys seem to be in Europe. I'm in Mountain Standard Time, so I'm eight freaking hours behind London.

I might have to be a weekend warrior or something, unless we have an American stable or some of you play at very odd hours.

Hixx

we haven't played late night fifa for a loooooooooong time :/ Though when FIFA 14 came out there was games all the time.

we haven't played late night fifa for a loooooooooong time :/ Though when FIFA 14 came out there was games all the time.

Yeah, I'll hop onto the bandwagon of initial hype when everyone is playing at all hours. After that, I'll have to see if there's a large enough group on this side of the world to find match ups.

Can you belong to more than one club? I'm thinking no.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ill do a stat rundown but ill include it in the new op

Yall best give me impressions of the demo :3

Ill do a stat rundown but ill include it in the new op

Yall best give me impressions of the demo :3

You only have to wait 6 days for the demo yourself haha. Also rumors the 'next gen' demos have been delayed cause the keepers are so bad and that only the 360/PS3 demos are going to be out tomorrow.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
You only have to wait 6 days for the demo yourself haha. Also rumors the 'next gen' demos have been delayed cause the keepers are so bad and that only the 360/PS3 demos are going to be out tomorrow.

that hasnt stopped fifa 14 from being released

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can safely say Club should be amazing for another year :D

Mr Cola

Yeah I could use some of those 20min halves :3

I don't think they will add in extra teams this year. They only did that by pretty much copy and pasting them from the previous year and now with the new engine it won't be possible. Time Extender should be soon.

Here's how to set the half length:

Create a cl.ini in your game folder and put these two lines in:

HALF_LENGTH = //your choice
AI_SETTING_HALF_LENGTH = //your choice

Save and try it out.

Not tried this as I am about to head to bed.

Mr Cola

WHY ARE WE IN DIVISION 2 :|

I cant say in the OP we are a division 1 club when its not true

This needs amending

Top Bottom