• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hope we are all looking forward to the end of season stat rundown

And new OT :eek:

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
are we actually playing if not ill go out

oh my god they are changing something in Pro Clubs

Thank god I got the Pro Clubs one, it also says with the early access "Customise your Pro's Free Kick, Penalty, and default Celebration animations." So that means you can change your free kick animation. hype. HYPE. HYPE.

GET HYPE.

Hixx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROKEN

I WISH YOU A GOOD DAY

HAVE A TACO ON ME

(i will paypal you £1 that will buy like 50 tacos right??)

0WlKEwA.png

interesting they already have the preload time up this year!

Anyway $39.99 for the normal edition on Mexican Origin. $44.99 if you want the extra UT shit!

iNvid02

yeah, i sent you an invite. i dont idle on there though.

i should probably get around to buying 15 soon

happy birthday broken

Irish

Thanks all... too bad you're on dirty Euro time. I still have two hours before it even starts.

When should we expect the demo?

Thanks all... too bad you're on dirty Euro time. I still have two hours before it even starts.

When should we expect the demo?

2 weeks before launch normally! Should find out in the EA Conference!

This seems like the place to discuss this, did anyone else get an invite to apply for the closed beta next week?

Xbone not pc though.

Nope! Only me and Hixx have an xbone anyway and we didn't get in!

iNvid02

looks great

qin will be able to see updates in the lobby after he disconnects
fifa-15-pro-clubs-lobby.jpg

monkey can easily view other club players stats after we get pummelled to see if they're cheating cunts or not
fifa-15-pro-clubs-scout.jpg

Rockyrock

So the only improvements to pro clubs is not having to back out after each match and getting to pick our PK/Free kick animations?

Pro Clubs has been screaming for a revamp to the AI system. There needs to be a better way to improve your AI players in a more engrossing way.

There should be something similar to fut where you get currency from winning and you can allocate that to improving your team, It would also make winning trophies in tournaments more worthwhile because as it stands theyre just too easy and give you nothing but a spot filled in your cabinet.

Mr Cola

looks great

qin will be able to see updates in the lobby after he disconnects
fifa-15-pro-clubs-lobby.jpg

monkey can easily view other club players stats after we get pummelled to see if they're cheating cunts or not
fifa-15-pro-clubs-scout.jpg

Only a 78 pro

Hasnt he heard of the Catalogue?

cd3.jpg

Mr Cola

So the only improvements to pro clubs is not having to back out after each match and getting to pick our PK/Free kick animations?

Pro Clubs has been screaming for a revamp to the AI system. There needs to be a better way to improve your AI players in a more engrossing way.

There should be something similar to fut where you get currency from winning and you can allocate that to improving your team, It would also make winning trophies in tournaments more worthwhile because as it stands theyre just too easy and give you nothing but a spot filled in your cabinet.

We talked about the idea of boosting your team and agreed there are enough teams that exploit the game without this system that adding it would make a whole tier of broken teams.

Not us though, we are beast mode without the HGH

Top Bottom