• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 15 |OT| 99 problems but the pitch ain't one.

it is the only date listed on all the EA sites so as far as I can tell yes. With Season Ticket they used to show a US date and a EU date. My guess with the 6 hour limit they don't care about us getting a 8 day head start.

Yeah 6 hours isn't much to rave about.

I'll try it on access but I'm unlikely to buy.

Rockyrock

probably going to avoid UT this year and just stick Pro Clubs and co-op seasons/

Hope they actually fix the accomplishments glitching out for once. That would be a nice 'feature'. See if I can get over a 90 VP this year.

v1lla21

Game comes out on birthday. Can't wait! Last FIFA I played was 13. Game felt way different to me so I've been brushing up with the demo.

First FIFA game I'm getting since 11, and even that one was free. How in-depth is the micromanagement stuff in the season/GM mode or Ultimate Team? Can you customize your jerseys/stadiums/budget etc. at all?

Any UK folk into pro clubs? There's a proper 10v10 league with 4-6 teams, transfer windows etc. 2 games a week at 10pm on Thursdays on PS4

inky

Goal Line Decision System

fifa-15-goal-line-tech.png

For the first time in a FIFA title we’ve implemented goal-line technology. Replay animations will emulate TV broadcasts after close calls and goal line clearances leaving you in no doubt about whether the ball crossed the line.

brlero.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Any UK folk into pro clubs? There's a proper 10v10 league with 4-6 teams, transfer windows etc. 2 games a week at 10pm on Thursdays

I am into pro clubs and have never heard of this

Any UK folk into pro clubs? There's a proper 10v10 league with 4-6 teams, transfer windows etc. 2 games a week at 10pm on Thursdays

We have two GAF clubs but we just play normally and have never gone to other sites to play.

Quiche you are too keen!

it was £3, was not too bad plus the PC version can unlock on the 22nd so should be enough.

That'll be why then

yeah probably! not sure how many will do that though.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sorry, it's not part of the game.. just something that another forum does, there's been nearly 30 seasons, going back to the original Xbox.

Our neogaf team just plays standard pro clubs online, Our PC team has played like 2000 games this season alone :eek:

Our neogaf team just plays standard pro clubs online, Our PC team has played like 2000 games this season alone :eek:

Yeah, we all play standard pro clubs as well.. people will just join their club on a Thursday for the league games. Really fun if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

You don't join as a team, you're a player who can be sold and bought by other teams.

I don't play UT anymore these days as it's same thing year in year out.

But I'll happily play a few games online with you lot while the access trial is on, XB1 - Broken Beans.

Mr Cola

i need more Fifa 15 Pro Club News :/

Its the same except you can auto join games afterwards and people can slot into free positions when on the bench for the next game.

TheXbox

I wonder if Madrid will be OP again. I wonder if United will be five stars again. I wonder if City players will be underrated again. I wonder if Messi is on the cover again. I wonder if the only thing EA emphasizes this year is UT. I wonder if they'll fix the net code this time. I wonder if the AI will be improved this time.

Can you do FUT if you don't want to play online? How does that work with acquiring players? I've never bought a FIFA game before but I'm enjoying the demo.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I wonder if Madrid will be OP again. I wonder if United will be five stars again. I wonder if City players will be underrated again. I wonder if Messi is on the cover again. I wonder if the only thing EA emphasizes this year is UT. I wonder if they'll fix the net code this time. I wonder if the AI will be improved this time.

utd are five stars, stats already been posted

Huggers

I'm just upset that the one time I was able to see my beloved Craven Cottage in-game, we go and get relegated.

Great ground. I'll miss our away games down there. Arsenal Fan here. Used to do boat trip to Fulham getting hammered along the river. Good times

The demo is great and the pitch really is a noticeable improvement. Also players automatically celebrate after scoring a goal rather than looking a bit like robots unless you press something. Other FIFAs just don't seem as realistic after playing it and gameplay wise the passing is much better but I did not enjoy the dribbling too much, the players seem less agile.

Kikarian

The demo is great and the pitch really is a noticeable improvement. Also players automatically celebrate after scoring a goal rather than looking a bit like robots unless you press something. Other FIFAs just don't seem as realistic after playing it and gameplay wise the passing is much better but I did not enjoy the dribbling too much, the players seem less agile.
Also, the whole team comes to celebrate and not just 4-5 people.

Thanks, that's not a problem. Do you just randomly find new cards or whatever?

When you start FUT you are automatically given a starter pack, should be 3 gold players (75 plus rated) and the other 20 will be bronze players (less than 64). To acquire new players you can either open packs (using coins or real money) or buy them off of the marketplace with coins. Best thing to do early on is to get a team with all players on maximum chemistry by playing seasons and then buying cheap gold cards for 300/400 coins.

Top Bottom