• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I dont see the lasting appeal of a game that is just pure attack, defending feels absurdly random

Hixx

I prefer 14 at this point but I fucking hated that in the first few weeks... I don't hate 15, I just don't love it either.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I hope we get a patch soon, the amount of bogus ref calls and being unable to ever win possision back is frustrating.

but facism is right, we need to start passing things back in the attack zone.

but facism is right, we need to start passing things back in the attack zone.

Yep it's why the other teams are keeping the ball so much more than us, we only go forward, never passing it back... and usually an unnecessary through ball too that has been weakened in this game from fifa 14.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Winning div 1 this year will be a great achievement, it shall be done

Hixx

I'll play WHENEVER.

But I want to go upfront because I got the itch for goals and you all seem terrible at it no offence.

Mr Cola

We cant be promoted and we need 10 points from 15 to stay up

Simple passes to the wing.

I've seen a lot of long balls through the middle.

pls im right there on the wing

And defending is nigh impossible. What's even the point to standing tackles? The B button does nothing. NOTHING.

I think the plan is to play late tonight Ameribros.

You have my shield. I played drop in matches until the wee hours last night. I still suck, and I'm giving up an average of one goal per match with lots of room to improve. Most of those are my fault, but sometimes the game goes incredibly janky on me and it feels like there's nothing I can do about it. Like I'll be telling my dude to dive and make a save and he hitches for a split second before going after the ball. It might be lag or a stats issue, but it leaves me feeling helpless. By the time the action takes place, I'm way too late to stop the shot.

I also screw up on every third or fourth corner kick by hesitating or running out too far. I've got to get better at that, cause I might punch one or two away, but then I'll get caught off my line. I'm watching the indicator and radar a bit more closely and that seems to help.

NOW WHERE IS MY TIM HOWARD BEARD, EA?!? These facial hair options are bullshit. Do I need to unlock it?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Simple passes to the wing.

I've seen a lot of long balls through the middle.

pls im right there on the wing

And defending is nigh impossible. What's even the point to standing tackles? The B button does nothing. NOTHING.

i try to open myself up, be back there on the sides and outside the box

no

more though balls to the middle

please cross the ball in the wing

no

try and cut before making a pass of death

Mr Cola

I think if they patched Gk's and patched out obvious stat boosting this game would get 50% better

Facism

It's ok boys I managed a team to 3 league wins irl you can trust uncle facism.

#thedadyoualwayswanted
#sackedinthemorning

-----

Hopefully with a few patches things get balanced a bit more. Game feels like a simulation of lunchtime school football rather than pro stuff.

Mr Cola

There are some exploits out, and people are using them

iNvid02

if you run out to tackle them they will 1-2 pass around you into the space you left, and if you press B to commit to a tackle they will just dribble around you.

maybe we all sit deep and jockey them so they cant shoot, fuck knows

Wooden you suck

2vjo69y.jpg

2vjo69y.jpg

2vjo69y.jpg

2vjo69y.jpg

2vjo69y.jpg

Facism

that fucking team that had what felt like full stats. Turning on the spot, every pass fast and accurate, just running around people like Sanic.

Truly demoralising stuff, attested by half the team quitting the game halfway through lol.

AcridMeat

Banned
"Two club members online." No club matches.

</3
Tragic add me on origin I don't have you and maybe we could play drop ins together since we're the only ones awake.
that fucking team that had what felt like full stats. Turning on the spot, every pass fast and accurate, just running around people like Sanic.

Truly demoralising stuff, attested by half the team quitting the game halfway through lol.
Such a rough day of FIFA. :/ If I wasn't playing like garbage I was disconnecting from games. I'm sorry everyone.

valeo

Am on now - ValeoAnt

Never actually played Pro Clubs before; just created my dude. Big, hurly, box-to-box type. The white Yaya.

Top Bottom