• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

CraigVil

Neo Member
Hey guys, I've just added Cola & Quiche and i'm currently updating mumble to work..

I played with PC Gaf a little bit on Fifa 14 for about 2 Months, hopefully you've still got some room in the team for one more :)
(last time I posted on Gaf was in the fifa 14 thread, hah!)

My Origin is craigvil
My Steam is craigvil_0

Facism

i'm going to have to run a few matchmaked games to get my stats up before i play with you guys again, i think. Not a lot going on as a defender/def mid so i'm going to troll around as a winger or something in public games until i get some more agility.

Irish

Oh yeah! Already scored my first goal of the season. It was a mess of screwups followed by a ridiculous backheel. Just the way I like it in Believe FC.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Good games guys, just need to find a way to plug the leaks at the back and we are golden, so hard to defend in this version, every game has a huge number of goals.

How I feel about today

iAQibZyilOBw2.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Fuuuckin hell we just had an amazing match 4-0. Best AI sub for a disconnect I've ever seen.

First goal was a beautiful volley where I beat their real keeper while kicking their CB in the face at the same time.

Facism

Fuuuckin hell we just had an amazing match 4-0. Best AI sub for a disconnect I've ever seen.

First goal was a beautiful volley where I beat their real keeper while kicking their CB in the face at the same time.

this is seemingly becoming our way.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Wow my internet is sure the shittiest, was there for like 3 matches and dc'd in every one. I'm upgrading soon, but I dont' know how much I can take it.

Good games guys, just need to find a way to plug the leaks at the back and we are golden, so hard to defend in this version, every game has a huge number of goals.

It's the AI keepers. I've only given up three goals in four matches, and one was me being a hopeless dumbass. I'm up for a few more matches with the American contingent if you guys are on tonight. If not, I'll grind some drop in action.

I think I touched the ball three times all game, and two of them were goal kicks. Speaking of kicks, what am I doing wrong? Is everyone on our team a dwarf? I'm aiming right at our players and judging the power correctly, but it's always a turnover. Maybe my stats are crap or I just suck. I hate having to go the short pass route every time.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
It's the AI keepers. I've only given up three goals in four matches, and one was me being a hopeless dumbass. I'm up for a few more matches with the American contingent if you guys are on tonight. If not, I'll grind some drop in action.

I think I touched the ball three times all game, and two of them were goal kicks. Speaking of kicks, what am I doing wrong? Is everyone on our team a dwarf? I'm aiming right at our players and judging the power correctly, but it's always a turnover. Maybe my stats are crap or I just suck. I hate having to go the short pass route every time.

Yes, I think everyone on our midfield was really small.

what kind of connection are you on?

a normal wired one, but it's pretty slow, I'm upgrading to a faster one tomorrow.

AcridMeat

Banned
I said it in game but the main person you were aiming to was a dwarf. My player is 6ft so a bit better for headers. Generally it seems short passes are better off of goal kicks though.
But I'm signing in now! :p
Add me, acridmeat.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton

That was the best game so far, because I scored twice. Boom!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The pro leader board is funny, bunch of 92-99's

Facism

I would not stand for this.

No passing backwards innit bruv, everyone runs forward, goes as wide as the pitch allows and then tries to cut into the area despite 2+ backward options available. BAM lose possession, everyone spunks their stamina sprinting to catch up with a counter-attack that's already in our half of the pitch.

That's ontop of some the massively questionable calls given against us or the ones ignored when it's been our guy taken out, as quiche will attest to. We even had a fucking penalty where my guy didn't touch the other guy. Mode is mad janky.

Top Bottom