• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I have an issue with my hand so i am going to skip today, feels stress realtred

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Cola is saving himself for marriage

Shake the can and watch the fizz

Irish

Hopefully I can actually play tonight.

Dirty Euros are going to leave me hanging, so I might be playing with the Ameribros.

Facism

saw you guys online but wanted to make some progress in my offline pro career.

I wish i hadn't. The fucking AI in this game is atrocious. Absolutely fucking horrid.

The best bit is when I've tackled a guy who's been a sluggish runner all game only for him to suddenly get Ronaldo-like pace and speed to take the ball back off me immediately. Same shit as it was in 11, fucking RUBBERBANDING in a football game.

I'm also loving AI players running the width of the pitch 6 times whilst my guys trip over each other trying to tackle him. He then clears the ball for a throw-in despite having all his defenders, a keeper and 2 mids as options to pass.

iNvid02

gAhwnpQ.gif

You have Uni in the morning! Sleep!

Also the site I upload the webms too just died when I was about to upload Bacon's miss and me screwing us over in the last minute :(

Irish

How about you guys not play on Granny time? You play during the day time like a bunch of nans. Your playtime should start at 9 pm and end at 5 am.

Top Bottom