• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I tried to get on earlier but couldn't. A question, though, how much does lag kill the gameflow? Considering i'm in Argentina, and have insane ping with europe....

Eh, I'm playing from Costa Rica and it worked fine most of the time, not couting some lag spikes here and there.

qindarka

Banned
I had a dream last night that I would no longer get kicked from games with loads of people on 15. Still had unplayable lag though.

True story, my dreams are weird.

I tried to get on earlier but couldn't. A question, though, how much does lag kill the gameflow? Considering i'm in Argentina, and have insane ping with europe....

Greetings, Argentina bro! I spent my childhood in Buenos Aires...wonderful place.

I think if your own internet connection is solid, you should be good to go. I was playing from here in the US with zero issues.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So I think we are going to try and play in like 45 mins

Hixx

Between 12.30 and 1.30.

I am fairly confident the rest of my pc is fucked though. Fingers crossed it's not.

qindarka

Banned
Install flyvpn, login with a free account, connect to an Asian server, connect to Origin, launch fifa, disconnect from flyvpn, enjoy.

Cheers. Going to take a few hours to download the game, though.

Edit: At my current downloading speed of 150kb/s, it should take be roughly 17 hours to install the game.

Edit Edit: I was being a colossal idiot, managed to get it to 1.5mb/s by closing some stuff.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'm off out for a bit but I should be back by 3

iNvid02

the PS4 version has a day 1 patch apparently which addresses the FUCKTARD keeper AI, i dont think the PC got that yet so maybe thats why we got windowlickers in front of the net

Facism

good division win,personally marred by the one guy saying "fuck the turks" down the mic on our team.

I mean, bro, fuck me too yeh? I'm a turk.

Kick it out etc.

[edit]yes hixx,nice one, glad the system didn't get fucked.

Hixx

I got it to boot with it the essentials hooked up, no monitor though. Should be able to play by 4 unless something goes wrong.

Mr Cola

Need to fix shooting to, its a joke

Irish

I want to play. :( Too bad I'm American and have to work and help my family out after work.

I DEMAND YOU ALL STOP PLAYING CLUBS WITHOUT ME!!!!!

But the ai can be so bad, every shot against the keeper going in

I played roughly 15 drop in matches last night to get a better feel for playing GK, and I can safely say that I am better than the abysmal AI. Some of the goals my teams were scoring against the AI were laughable.

I want to play. :( Too bad I'm American and have to work and help my family out after work.

I DEMAND YOU ALL STOP PLAYING CLUBS WITHOUT ME!!!!!

It sucks. I was able to squeeze in one match last night before everone bounced for the evening. I played drop matches until well past midnight, but the peak of that is when everyone in Europe is fast asleep. There's a seven hour time difference for me, so I'm not sure things will work out long-term with work and spending time with my family at nights. I can definitely play some matches on the weekends, but I don't think I'll ever be able to hit "regular" status. It's a shame, because I had a fun time playing with the team and everyone was very friendly and accomodating.

I don't want to jump ship just yet, but we might need to consider forming a B-squad FC Believe USA. I know of at least two other people who play in this time zone and it would be a lot easier to organize and play matches. I'm good most nights from ~8-11PM Mountain Time.

bjaelke

Wooden
LLShC.gif

Top Bottom