• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Bacon was my personal hero in the back line, while the rest of the team chased after the ball like three year olds.

Sounds about right.

Manager getting a new Dog!

http://d.maxfile.ro/sftolg.webm

Manager being told to be quiet because of the new dog
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

wait, your not playing again? but you were slightly enjoying it at DM. Please Bacon, share the pain with me.

I'm very glad someone caught this. and maybe Bacon meant he's not going to be the only one defending while the rest chases around the ball like 3 year olds. It was fucking horrible to defend sometimes yesterday, when the team was just broke into two.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I can feel my fingers, hardcore fifa instore tonight after the Arsenal game

It's not even really that bad, at some point the stupidity of it all and bad special effect just becomes hilarious. Like a guy skullfucking another through the eye, killing him, is not really nasty as much as it's just hilarious. It's dumb and not very good at creating actual horror.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It's not even really that bad, at some point the stupidity of it all and bad special effect just becomes hilarious. Like a guy skullfucking another through the eye, killing him, is not really nasty as much as it's just hilarious. It's dumb and not very good at creating actual horror.

Please recreate this woman

Fat acceptance pls

Facism

is that the movie where the guy is doing doggy on a woman and then slams down a machete on her?

Looks fucking horrid meight.

Mr Cola

Friends are an inconvenience, all one needs is fifa clubs and a few people on mumble, anything else is overkill.

Ill be on after Arsenal, 4 fingers now baby

Friends are an inconvenience, all one needs is fifa clubs and a few people on mumble, anything else is overkill.

Ill be on after Arsenal, 4 fingers now baby

Cola you said last night you could ping me some booster packs or some such? I friended you on Origin then remembered you don't use that much. What's your Steam ID bb?

Mr Cola

Cola you said last night you could ping me some booster packs or some such? I friended you on Origin then remembered you don't use that much. What's your Steam ID bb?

Ill do it right now

HoboCola on steam

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

Is this a thing? I need some boosters too, my player is only a 76 :p

Mr Cola

ea is giving me a bug so i cant gift more, i gifted 14 or so to tragic and laboured

Hixx

Think I will give the game a miss tomorrow, wanna go through Ground Zeroes and Splinter Cell Blacklist before Shadow of Mordor comes out.

Think the most fun I had tonight was at centre-back which says it all.

iNvid02

i dont see this one having the longevity of the others for some reason, i cant see myself playing it anywhere close to 14. thats without even considering all of the other games coming out in the next few months.

Hixx

I'm hoping we're just yet to click. Other teams are starting to seem like they are.

Maybe it's because we've so many newcomers to clubs and because the gameplay is so different, combining them both is throwing everyone.

Short, one-touch passing is the way to go in every mode unless your player is a midget then you can get away with just sprinting.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
i dont see this one having the longevity of the others for some reason, i cant see myself playing it anywhere close to 14. thats without even considering all of the other games coming out in the next few months.

i can only see it continuing if Fifa patches alot of stuff, otherwise it's fundamentally broken and there's only so much I can enjoy broken stuff before I hate it with all my might.

Mr Cola

It is strange, i dont really want to play it, i dont feel in control enough

But other teams are playing good stuff so its possible i suppose?

Top Bottom