• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The title is and will always be as it was and is always will be meant to be.

And was.

Formation change? FORMATION CHANG?!

N7ZnUes.gif

Look let's just change to a 3-3-3-1, go all fucking Bielsa and I reckon we'll come up smiling.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
We should go for a 5-man backline, with the LB and RB being able to freely assist in the attack.

kharma45

We should go for a 5-man backline, with the LB and RB being able to freely assist in the attack.

That's what I was thinking with my 3-5-2, the two wide men would act as wing backs.

imYPwh6.png

Middle CB can push up as a DM at times when needed. Bit like a diamond 4-4-2 but what would be the DM in it acts more like a CB.

kharma45

The problem is time and time again we all swarm after the ball and roam from positions. With it being a game it's hard to have any real tactical discipline.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
The problem is time and time again we all swarm after the ball and roam from positions. With it being a game it's hard to have any real tactical discipline.

we need someone on mumble to step up as our captain and shout at people when they're doing bad

Playing keeper for ~6 hours straight yesterday, I had the luxury of spending a lot time watching exactly that. Human controlled opponents, in particular, were like catnip to our front line. There would be 3-4 of our guys grouped up on one side of the field chasing a guy.

To be fair, I really only noticed those problems when we were defending. On offense, people do a pretty decent job of spreading out and trying to run towards gaps.

AcridMeat

Banned
I try to stay out of the way most of the time but end up seeing someone else where I think I'm supposed to be anyhow. ;_; That said there are times where you can't rely on the AI to defend so you'll need to rush back on defense.

Then again my connection is bullshit so I won't ever really see much play time in the mode anyway.

Hixx

I was getting to grips with it yesterday. Competing for headers is horrific, everything about that feels so weighted to the attackers benefit. But on the floor if you're a big bastard it's not too bad. The problem with this game is that you can't have a balanced player like in 14. You either need to go full fat bastard or full-Quiche.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Invid seems to manage quite well, he can take it past 4-5 people and also tackle, no idea how he does it.

iNvid02

headers seem harder than last year, and being beefy doesnt help much in keeping the ball, speed seems like the best option for midfield at least

Mr Cola

So is everyone not bothered? I could do some games but people seem pissed by the game

Hixx

I'm going to play Splinter Cell but I'll idle in a diff room on the Mumble, if you play drop down into room 2 to tell me.

Mr Cola

I really think the wing might be the most fun position this year

Mr Cola

As someone who will never be good at taking it round people i have no desirers for the wing, i quite like striker tbh

Mr Cola

If i knew how to pass i would enjoy this game 70% more, hitting a direction and watching it pass to the oppositions is soul crushing. I sometimes get the ball and wonder what the fuck im supposed to do if a simple pass is goign to fail.

Mr Cola

Try semi or manual?

I was on semi originally, no-one else seems to have the same level of problem, im quite baffled that im clearly doing something wrong but cant fix it.

Irish

Like, I really want to play, but I'm also just itching to play a good singleplayer game for a while. I also have to do a lot of moving and shit still over the next week. I start Fall break after Friday though, so that's something.

Yeah was just searching some forums and it seems it could get your account locked. Hrm.

you won't I have played 5/6/7 games unlocked early by VPN and didn't. The only problem I have had with it is sometimes it doesn't track playtime or achievements. I completed South Park before it was launched here and only got a few Achievements and I still have my account.

you won't I have played 5/6/7 games unlocked early by VPN and didn't. The only problem I have had with it is sometimes it doesn't track playtime or achievements. I completed South Park before it was launched here and only got a few Achievements and I still have my account.

Good to know, is Vietnam still the go to on early releases?

Hixx

I used US for Borderlands, not gonna bother with a VPN for SoM, just daft that we have to wait until 6PM on Tuesday in the UK. Why on earth it couldn't be midnight or like 8am...

I remember getting up at 8am to play The Orange Box. What a time to be awake.

Mr Cola

I am so looking forward to shadow now, god damn

Facism

As someone who will never be good at taking it round people i have no desirers for the wing, i quite like striker tbh

i'd love to play a meaningful position that works in our "pass between the same 3 people lose possession lose 5 nil" system we have going.

:D

i'm proper salty my offline pro lost all his skill moves. Game feels like trash without them.

Top Bottom