• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Hixx

i'd love to play a meaningful position that works in our "pass between the same 3 people lose possession lose 5 nil" system we have going.

:D

i'm proper salty my offline pro lost all his skill moves. Game feels like trash without them.

We were winning 6-1 today facism, catch up.

$200

Banned
Thinking of buying FIFA 15 for PC after hearing some good things about it. Last time I bought a FIFA game was World Cup 06 on the PC...

Is the PS3 controller ideal for the game? Will I have as much fun playing a lesser league (I support an A-League team) than one of the big European ones?

Thinking of buying FIFA 15 for PC after hearing some good things about it. Last time I bought a FIFA game was World Cup 06 on the PC...

Is the PS3 controller ideal for the game? Will I have as much fun playing a lesser league (I support an A-League team) than one of the big European ones?

I use my ps3 controller and it's fine. No idea about the leagues, I don't play singleplayer.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

I play using the PS3 controller and it works just fine. Just be wary, the game right now, unpatched, has lots of bugs, uncalled fouls, and really bad goalkeeper AI (tho the last one you shouldn't worry since we have like 3 Club GKs)

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We got new blood joining us, a Canadian

Get ready

As long as he can dance

pygeuy.gif

Hixx did you get the whole thing where Wes was talking shit to the ref? We need that.

iNvid02

its like they thought giving the ref some stupid calls would make the game more realistic, it just makes it shit

Facism

i'll work it out when I get my new one for you! I have never shipped something before and don't have the box for it still so will have to find something to put it in safely.

you're a gentleman <3 Give us a PM when things are sorted on your end and we'll sort it out.

valeo

Living in NZ while the LOTR trilogy was being made = already been exposed to as much LOTR as I will ever need

Top Bottom